Convory

Wasp's POV

"PRIME!" I hear Fowler yell from the coms. I look up to see Fowler's mad face in the screen.

"PRIME" He yelled again as I rolled my optics.

" Special agent Fowler to what do we own--" Optimus said walking up from behind me and Ratchet.

" What else? 'Cons!" He said cutting off Optimus then couniting.

" I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky."

" [chuckles] again?" Miko said. I giggled at that a little.

" They tried a smash-and-grab for the D.N.G.S." Fowler said.

" The... what's it?" Me and Arcee said simultaneously.

" Dynamic Nuclear Generation System, A.K.A, D.N.G.S. It's a prototype energy source I'm porting to coast for testing." Fowler said.

" That's Absurd. Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?" Ratchet said.

"I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction. If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and the four next door." Fowler said.

" Uh... Did agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?" Raf said nervously.

"I'm a sitting Duck here, Prime. I need you to spin up your bridge and send the D.N.G.S. to its destination before the cons come back for it." Fowler said.

" I'm afraid that sending such a volatile device through a ground bridge is out of the question. If there were to be an accident during its transmission, the radiation of which you speak could propagate through the ground bridge vortex and harm all 50 states... and beyond." Optimus said.

"You got any better ideas?" Folwer said.

(Skip)

Me and the rest of the bots are at Folwer's location in our vehicle forms.

" Autobots, Roll out." Optimus said as we took of going with the plan. Optimus was in front followed by Bee, Bulk, Me and Solar behind us.

" We are locked on to your coordinates, Optimus. Barring any complications, you should reach the drop-off point by sundown." Ratchet told Optimus through the coms.

But then I heard honking coming from Optimus, I was confused on why he was honking as we speed up a little. That's when I saw in old car driving on the side in the dirt, that's when I realized it must have been Folwer honking Optimus's Horn. I giggled as we continued on down the road.

But then that's when I heard a faint purpling sound. I tried to shake it off, but it just kept getting louder so I use my mirrors to see if I see it.

" Wasp, Are you ok?" I hear Solar's voice come through the coms.

" I don't know, I keep hearing purpling noise like a helicopter, but I don't see nothing, and it keeps getting louder." I say.

" I don't hear nothing." Solar said. That's when I helicopter comes flying around the bends.

" Guys, we a bird in the sky." I said in the coms.

" How in the Allspark was I able to hear that so far away?" I thought to myself. But my thoughts were cut off five identical cars came from behind us.

" Feeling a little constricted without the use of my fists here, boss." Bulk said to Optimus.

"Same." Solar agreed.

" Remain in vehicular mode unless absolutely necessary." Optimus ordered.

" A whole team of cons." Folwer said.