Anger

Wasp's POV

Today, I woke up in a terrible mood. I don't know why but all I felt was angry. I was sitting in my room trying to meditate, keep my anger in control. But it wasn't doing much.

" Wasp, come to the main room, Optimus wants to talk to everyone about what Bulkhead and Miko found." Bee's voice came through my com link. I took a deep breath before getting out of berth and walking towards the main room.

" It is indeed an energon harvester-- A powerful tool created by the ancients to remove raw energon from any source." I heard Optimus say as I walked up and stood next Arcee.

" Greek Gods knew autobots?" Raf questioned.

" No. The ancients often used the art of a given era to conceal messages. This Fresco was likely a signpost indicating a harvester's location hidden somewhere on this planet." Optimus spoke.

" Uh, Optimus, if the harvester removes  energon from anything, and you all have energon pumping inside you..." Jake said nut stopped as Optimus added.

" In decepticon hands, the harvester would be a devastating weapon."

" See? You were a genius to total that painting." Miko said happily.

" Miko's not wrong. How can the cons find the harvester without the fresco?" Arcee said.

" With high- speed internet. If you do an image search for " Greek god" and " Golden orb", this pops up. It's in a museum." Raf said showing us his computer with statue holding the harvester.

" That the real deal?" Arcee asked.

" Contact Agent Fowler." Optimus said as I went over to the control and started calling Fowler.

" You've reached Special Agent William Fowler. I'm currently on an intensive training retreat and unavailable until Tuesday." The voice recording said.

" I hate talking to Machines." Ratchet and Wasp said at the same time.

" Without Agent Fowler's direct aid, we will have to confiscate the harvester on our own." Optimus said.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa. " Confiscate"? As in steal museum property?" Jack yells.

" That sounds... illegal." Raf said nervously.

" I do not wish to break human law, but once the decepticons learn of the harvester's location, they will not hesitate to obtain it by any means necessary. We must act covertly." Optimus said.

" Okay, n-no offense, Optimus, but covertly and giant robots don't really go together. Museums are public. A-and they have guards and security cameras." Jack said with a nervous chuckle.

" No problem! We're small enough to sneak in. And we are not a government secret." Miko said getting all in Jack's personal space.

" Miko, I'm sure that's wise." Bulkhead said.

" But it may be our best option, Bulkhead. The longer we debate, the more time we give the decepticons." Optimus said as he devised a plan. We groundbridge to the city where the museum was then drove to it.  We made and we all drove to our position.

" Autobots, confirm position." Optimus orders.

" Westward Ho." Arcee said.

" Eastside to go". Me and Bee said at the same time.

" Southside covered." Bulkhead said.

" Maintain your guard. Jack, Miko, Rafael, I and Solar will have a clear view of you. Once you secure the harvester, I will contact ratchet to bridge you back to base." Optimus said to them.