Solar....

Wasp's POV

I woke up to the best recharge I had in a long time, I sat up to see that bee was gone. I got out of berth and balanced myself so I don't fall and started trying to find my way to the main room. After a few minutes I finally found the main room,but legs gave out and I fell on my knees. But then I heard a noise coming from somewhere, I looked at the tunnel and two small weird looking vehicles came out.

They looked very familiar, then Raf and Miko stepped out of the two vehicles then the two vehicles began to tranformed into BEE AND BULKHEAD. I looked in shocked as Bee looked around then looked in my direction and ran towards me.

" Primus, Wasp, Are you ok?" Bee said worried. I giggled and grabbed his hand.

" I'm fine Bee, my legs just gave out." I said to him with a reassuring smile.

" Now help me to the med bay" I order him, as he picked me up bridle style while chuckling at me. We got the med bay and he put me down carefully not to hurt me. Soon Ratchet came over and wielded some of of my wounds that opened a little. After that Ratchet when back to doing something and I got on the floor and started talking with Miko and Raf, They started talking about how they met Bee and them, but what had really shocked is that Raf can understand what Bee is saying. I was happy that Bee found someone on this planet that can understand him.

A few minutes later, I hear Ratchet say..

"Optimus, I've pin-pointed the location of Megatron's space bridge -- high in earth's orbit. he said with worried.

" Out of our reach. Optimus said.

" Okay, So you guys don't fly. But couldn't you just ground-bridge there?" Miko said curiously

" The ground bridge has limited range. Stretched all the way into orbit , its vortex could snap and scatter us to the stars. Ratchet explained a little annoyed.

I was confused on what was going on. The cons have a space bridge?! Why would they need a space bridge? Why would the guys need to get to said bridge? So many questions went on in my head.

" Bee what's going on?" I asked him worried.

Bee explain to me about Megatron's plan to use dark energon to raise cybertron's dead and bring it to earth to concur the planet, I looked at him wide eyed. But then Optimus started talking.

" Since Megatron is likely already in transit , I'm afraid we must take that risk. Reaching the space bridge first is our only means of stopping him. he said determined.

I looked down at my pedes in worried cause I might lose my brother again , but then my thoughts broke when we heard a honk. We looked to the tunnel and saw Arcee and she had a human on her Alt form. The human got off and took of it's helmet, I saw that the human was a boy.

"Hey. Guess who's back." The human boy said as Arcee transformed back.

"Back?" I thought, he must have been hear before I came. But then my thought was broked by Optimus.

" Autobots, Prepare for departure.

" Where to? Arcee asked confused.

"The final frontier." Miko said

" Space? I-I thought they didn't have any way to get there." The human boy said with a little shock.

" They don't , really". Raf said as he got down from Bee's servo.

"Be seeing you?" Human boy asked Arcee as smile and walked to leave.

Ratchet started up the ground bridge, I stood there looking at bee as he talked to Raf.