Out of her mind.

Solar's POV

" Follow the light. Good. Good. I wouldn't advice anything strenuous, Optimus, Solar, but it appears that your systems have fully recovered from the cybonic plague". Ratchet said as he finished checking up Optimus.

" Thank to your medical expertise, old friend." Optimus said.

" It was your scout who braved unknown territory to locate the cure." Ratchet said turning to Wasp.

" It was lucky for us, that Megatron was still alive." Wasp said.

" I can't believe you said that." Bee spoke.

" Yeah. I actually said that." Wasp responds.

" What matters is that is that you two are on the mend, Optimus and Solar, while Megatron--" Ratchet said but was interrupted.

" -- Is scrapped up and the light of the All-spark." Bee said.

"He's right. Me and Wasp did our best to finish Megatron's story. just couldn't stick around long enough to see how it ended." Arcee said as Wasp started walking away.

(Hours later)

Bee and Bulk are play a cybertron version of basketball. Bulk shoots a basket as Jack and Raf watch and Miko refs.

" Come on best two out of three." Bulk said as past the ball to Bee. Bee dodges Bulk and heads to the basket.

" Bee, you're in the clear!" Raf shouts excitedly. Bee goes for a dunk when Bulk smacks the ball out his hand and went flying towards Wasp. Wasp quickly catches it, looks at it before throwing it hard to Bee and Bulk as they quickly ducked.

" Whoa!" Bee and Bulk said at the same time. I look at Wasp and see seems a little off.

" Wasp, are you ok?" I asked.

" I'm ok. Sorry guys." She said walking away.

(next day)

I was on my way to talk to Wasp when I heard.

" Scarlet Wasp! I needed that!" I heard Ratchet yelled. I quickly made my way to the Medbay to see Wasp holding a now crashed flashlight in her servo.

" How did I ..." She said looking confused.

" What has gotten into you?" Ratchet questioned.

" Ever since I gotten back from Megatron's mind, I've been seeing his face." Wasp said. My optics wide.

"You're seeing Megatron's face?" Ratchet questioned.

" Wasp why didn't you tell anyone especially Me and Bee?" I said worriedly.

" I didn't want to worry you guys." She spoke.

" Wasp, I want to do an induced power-down so your mind can rest and recover." Ratchet said. Wasp nodded as we walk to the medbay and put her in the tube. She slowly powered down.

"Ratchet, What's wrong with Wasp?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Bee and the other bots, along with the human.

" Scarlet Wasp's complaining of intermittent visions-- waking nightmares, if you will." Ratchet said.

" But you said Wasp was fine when you checked her over." Bee said.

"Physically, but the experience she endured seems to be having a temporary effect on her psyche. This induced power-down should force Scarlet Wasp's mind to rest and recover." Ratchet said but then beeping came from the monitors. We all walked over to it and answered it to see it was Agent Fowler.