Rebbeca Gremory

Name: Rebecca Gremory-Sieghart

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Red

Age: 23

Height: 7 feet 7 inches

Gender: GIRL!

Weigh: 354lbs

Species: Mafien/Human/Devil/Succubus Hybrid

Personality: Brutal, arrogant,(to her enemies and everything she hates), Dominant, flirty(to Kenji), Serious, positive, helpful, confident, heroic, motherly, kind, caring, loving, smart, calculating

Likes: Her family, Teasing Kenji, Flirting with Kenji, her friends, Mafien Clan, Mafien Gods, Ddraig, Armageddon, Herrschers, Gold, St.Freya, Valkyries, Azur lane, ship girls, Garayann, Demons(only ones that are her friends), Angles(only ones she trusts), Taimanin,

Hates: Her family getting hurt, child Abusers, Union, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Weapons:
Blood Dance

Abilities and Powers:

Great Demonic Power: Like her ancestors, Rebecca inherited exceptional demonic power from her parents and is adept in using it, even for a High-Class Devil. After Kenji transferred power to her, her demonic power increased to where it rivaled an Ultimate-Class Devil, shaking the ground, and reaching Satan-Class. Azazel noted that even without training, Rebecca has the potential to become one of the highest class devils using natural talent.

Power of Destruction (滅びの力, Horobi no Chikara): A unique demonic power, which allows her to erase and disintegrate matter, living and inanimate things, often releasing massive blasts able to erase massive targets. Rebecca has improved her Power of Destruction to the point of being able to compress it into multiple bullets, lessening their attack range, but it is  noted those without enough power would vanish from one of them.
Extinguished Star (消滅の魔星イクスティングイッシュ・スター, Ikusutinguisshu Sutā): Also known as the Demonic Star of Extinction, Rias' Ultimate One-Hit Kill technique made due to the influence of Kenji's power. She focuses her Power of Destruction into a compression of demonic power, taking form as an enormous sphere with a crimson and black aura radiating from it. Though it moves towards targets at slow speed, it has a strong magnetic force that pulls them towards it, and disintegrates things like a black hole. Its destructive power has been said to surpass the Rating Game's retiring system.