Yggdrazium

Name: Yggdrazium

Titles: The Father of Life, Chaos and Bloodlust
Avatar of Destruction/King of Destruction (Japanese)
Incarnation of God
Absolute Terror
Beast of Revelation
Apostle (by Godzilla cult)
King of the Monsters
God of Destruction
Something much more terrifying than monsters
Monster which kills monsters
AniGoji (Merchandise)
Scarlet Godzilla Earth
Burning Mountain
EarthGoji

Titles: The Father of Life, Chaos and Bloodlust Avatar of Destruction/King of Destruction (Japanese)Incarnation of GodAbsolute TerrorBeast of RevelationApostle (by Godzilla cult)King of the MonstersGod of DestructionSomething much more terrifying ...

Hair colour: Green

Eye colour: Neon Blue

Age: Centuries Eons old

Height: 196,000 feet

Gender: BOI!

Weigh: 530,675,367,984 tons

Species: Primordial Titan

Personality: Arrogant, Terrifying, Menacing, Ruthless, Aggressive, Violent, Brutal(to his enemies and everything he hates) Fearless, Serious, Fierce, confident, heroic, intelligent, passive,

Likes: His Adoptive Father, His children, his family, his friends, Mafien Clan, Ddraig, Armageddon, Herrschers, Azur lane, ship girls, Demons(only ones that he loves and ones that are his friends),

Hates: His family getting hurt, Perverts looking, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Powers and Abilities:

Strength

Godzilla has shown to possess unnatural strength, especially while fighting against Ghidorah.

Evolutionary Immortality

Even though it's been over 20,000 years, Godzilla has continued to live and evolve since then, leaving most of humanity, like Martin and Mori, to believe that he may possibly be immortal.

Endless Growth

Even though it's been over 20,000 years, Godzilla has continued to grow larger than ever before.

Cell Division

Godzilla is capable of spawning variations of himself from pieces that break off from his main body (similar to the regenerative abilities of a starfish and vegetative propagation). This ability is startlingly similar to the fission-like process that its 2016 predecessor was in the process of doing at the end of Shin Godzilla.

Atomic Breath

Godzilla Earth Fires his Atomic Breath.
Godzilla has the ability to breath a radioactive beam, like most of his predecessors. However, the beam is described to be highly accelerated, particle-charged, and is electromagnetic in origin. It is highly destructive; according to official records, this beam is capable of annihilating single cities and mountains, penetrating the Rocky mountains, melting parts of Himalayan mountain range, and destroying continental plates. Following the 20,000 year timeskip and humanity's return to the planet, the crew of the Aratrum concluded that it's possible Godzilla Earth's beam would've been able to hit the ship in orbit, should they somehow be noticed. The beam can be fired from his Asymmetric Permeable Shield in front of his mouth. During the charging process of this attack, Godzilla also produces strong electromagnetic pulses and powerful shockwaves, making any efforts by mankind to hide or withstand his power meaningless. Anyone at close range will face severe radioactive exposure, and nearby areas will be severely polluted by radioactivity, forcing humanity to abandon the area. Land pollutants were later rid of by technologies provided by Bilusaludos. This incarnation's atomic breath takes on the form of a thin, focused beam, almost like the atomic breath from Shin Godzilla, but there are notable differences in terms of charging up said ability aesthetically. They include things such as the visible electric nature of the creature's overall body and fins rather than vivid luminescence, the generation of a force field in front of the snout rather than discharging of energy from inside of its mouth, while also lacking the need to open his mouth wide to discharge his atomic powers. The highest recording of its beam was three terawatt joules during the battle against Mechagodzilla City.