Dakka

Name: Dakka

Hair colour: Red

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Gold

Age: ???

Height: 8 feet 11 inches

Gender: GIRL!

Weigh: 10,000lbs

Species: God/Demon/Minotaur Hybrid

Personality: Brutal(to her enemies and everything he hates) Serious, positive, helpful, confident, heroic, motherly, dominant, seductive,

Likes: Blade, Her family, booze, food, flirting with Blade, Demons(only ones that she loves and ones that are her friends), Angles(only ones she trusts), l fighting

Hates:, Her family getting hurt, Perverts looking at her, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Abilities:

Superhuman Sex Appeal: Dakka is so beautiful she can seduce any living being except Blade.

Superhuman Strength: Dakka has a vast amount of physical strength. Dakka can blow apart multiple city blocks with a single punch. Her punches are enhanced by powerful winds capable of cleaving a Bishop in half. Her strikes have been shown to destroy nephilims, at one point calling them 'bugs'. Her raw strength in her true form is higher than the Monkey King, as she bent Byron's true body, which was made of Barbadium, with a bite (although it is portrayed comically) and later squash him in her giant form. Also, in her true form, her sneeze can nullify Byron's attack.

Superhuman Speed: Dakka has shown remarkable speed, several times she has closed the distance from opponents and appear near them in an instant. She has shown to counter Byron's extremely rapid attacks with little to no difficulty, even after he powered up. She also seemingly vanished while crushing the nephilims, exhibiting great speed.

Sonic Scream: Dakka can use her voice as an attack, as shown when she screamed Moo to counter Byron's attack, who himself was absorbing her horn. She also used it when she screamed "Moo" at Lee Soo-jin after her true power was sealed. Although the attack itself was reflected by the Pandora user, it managed to cause an explosion.

Superhuman Durability and Endurance: Dakka has shown remarkable endurance and stamina. She has has shown to be quite durable as she was able to resist being devoured by Byron and had taken all of his attacks and showed no damage.

Superhuman Agility: She is agile enough to change her fighting position in mid-air while evading multiple attacks at once.

Enhanced Digestive System: She can break down Barbadium, a metal that can hold a soul, and reconstruct it into something else by eating them. She shown this by eating Bishop Byron's true body and use it to create Pacho II.

Heavenly Arts: Dakka knows a few spells. One of them is to open a portal into the Sage Realm.

Lover: Blade Wukong