Keiro

Name: Keiro Chaos

Titles: The End of All Existence, Old man(by Elblade, Blade and Kenji)
Human Looks:

Titles: The End of All Existence, Old man(by Elblade, Blade and Kenji)Human Looks:

Real Form:

Hair colour: Unknown

Eye colour: Blood Red

Age: ???

Height: 15 feet tall

Gender: Male

Weigh: ???

Species: Dark Full Blooded Mafien/Dark Being Hybrid

Personality: Brutal, Serious, Twisted, Psychopath, Evil, Insane, Maniac, Hateful, Fierce, Selfish, cruel, aggressive, mysterious, terrifying, Homicidal, Genocidal, Cold Hearted,

Likes: To destroy everything, Fighting, watch people suffer, killing innocents, kill people in-front of their loved ones, his generals, his servants, Genocide, Killing, Chaos, Power, Destruction, Gaining power, rule everything, his battles with Classic Blade, his obsession with his final battle with Classic Blade, Winning, Torture Classic Blade

Hates: Elrenius(his grandson) Elblade(his great grandson), Eldark(His great grandson), His old Family, Peace, Harmony, Heroes, Villains, Union, The Alrest Empire, Not getting what he wants, seeing his descendants get weak, arrogant people, perverts, the 3 factions, Khaos Brigade

Powers and Abilities:

-KI manipulation

-Life Manipulation

-Elemental Manipulation

-Omnipotent powers

-True Omni Ultra Ego

-Reverse Time

-Time Manipulation

-Ultimate Shapeshifting

-Undetected

-All Sonic. EXE and X powers.

-Omniscience

-True DEMONIC Magic

-True Darkness Magic

-Mind Control

-Destroy Souls and Terror will hold and it can
NEVER be brough back, not even wishing.

-Both Dark and any other gods

-All Semblance

-All Quirk

-Sacred Gears

-All Charka

-To Make them more powerful.

and many, many more

Chaos Claw: The user's arms gets surrounded by a dark crimson aura and the aura will turn into demonic like claws.

Chaos Fangs: The user will be able to bite through any strong material of their opponents' armour.

Destruction Fist: The user has to transfer their power into their fist in order to land a strong blow against their opponents.

Chaos Destroyer

Crimson Chaos: The user will be surrounded by a dark blood crimson aura and their powers will increase but this can only work if the user endures powerful attacks and if they are near death they will become more stronger and their hair and eyes will turn red.

Chaos Boost

Destruction Lunge: The user's speed will increase and they will become fast enough for their opponents to dodge.

Claws of Destruction: The user's arms gets surrounded by a red aura and the aura will turn into demonic/animal like claws.

Destroyer Kick: If the user transfer their power to their leg and they will be able to land a devastating kick on their opponents.

Chaos Barrage: The user can unleash powerful blows of punches against their opponents.

Destroyer Wave: The user will unleash a wave of crimson flames destroying everything around them.

Chaos Sword: Is able to create a sword out of dark crimson blood energy in battle and can even transfer into the user swords making the blade surrounded with a dark crimson blood.

Chaos Weapons: Chaos Sword: Is able to create a sword out of dark crimson blood energy in battle.

Chaos Mode: In this form, he will become a tyrannical, cruel, chaotic, blood thirsty, berserk and hatred being and will not hesitate to kill his enemies and his powers are beyond anything in existence and won't rest until his prey his dead.

Ultimate Technique: Eternal Chaos of Destruction: This technique is a formless attack that is a combination of all the other Chaos techniques. This technique is able to harm, destroy and kill any being or tough material in existence.

Background: A once honourable Mafien Warrior who threw everything away for his quest for ultimate power and became what he is right now. He poisoned the warriors of the Chaos clan that possessed the Chaos Mode and he planned to destroy Elysium and take over the Omniverse but his great grandson Elblade stopped him and was the one who extinct the Chaos Warriors and supposedly thought he killed Keir but unknown to him, Keir survived and went into hiding and watched everything throughout the shadows until it was time to get revenge on Elblade's successor, reincarnation and descendant, Kenji Crimson Chaos Sieghart and now Kenji has to finish what his predecessor couldn't do.