Rae

Name: Rae Chaos Branwen Sieghart

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Red

Age: 24

Height: 6 feet 11 inches

Gender: GIRL!

Weigh: 359lbs

Species: Mafien/Human Hybrid

Personality: Unmerciful, Brutal(to her enemies and everything she hates) Serious, arrogant(sometimes), caring and loving(to her family and friends), wise, calculating

Likes: Kenji, Her family, her lovers, her friends, Mafien Clan, Mafien Gods, Melancholy, Ddraig, Armageddon, Herrschers, Gold, St.Freya, Valkyries, Azur lane, ship girls, Garayann, flirting with her girls and Kenji, Demons(only ones that she loves and ones that are her friends), Angles(only ones he trusts), Taimanin, her alternate versions(sees most of them as her sisters, brothers, rivals and 1 as a her lover), fighting

Hates: Her family getting hurt, Kenji keeping secrets, seeing her girls crying and get hurt, Perverts looking at her and her girls, Demons, child Abusers, Union, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Weapons, Abilities and Powers:

Weapon: Omen

Powers and Abilities:

Semblance: Kindred Link allows her to create portals to instantly travel to people she has a strong emotional connection with and can cover vast distances through them. Rae largely uses this ability to make an exit, rather than for offensive purposes but she can also make portals to other universes as well.

Spring Maiden Powers.

Omniverse Hop: Can teleport to any Alternate Omniverses in existence.

Elemental: Can use any elements in the world and manipulate them into any weapon she wants.

Gaster Blaster: Can summon a skull like dragon and fire beams out of its mouth.

Crystal Shield: Can make a shield out of crystals and no attack can break it.

Rune Magic: Can use any type of Rune Magic and can transfer them to any of her weapons and fire any elemental bullets.

Omnipotent powers: Can use any Omnipotent powers that's beyond any God.

Demon Back: The muscle on her back Eula give shape of a face of a Demon. Giving a massive power up.

Mahapadma: Able to Freeze time itself for as long as she wants to.

Heat vision: Heat vision can expanded to
encompass anything within her sight. Heat
vision can reach temperature hotter than the sun. And with precision heat vision can reach microscopic level invisible to the human eye. Which means she can fry your brain just by looking at your eyes.

Amaterasu: A type of black flames that it can even burn fire itself, that includes Dragon Fire, Hell Fire, Heavenly Fire, God Fire, Celestial Fire, Titan Fire, Dark Fire, Chaos Fire, It can even burn away the sun itself.

Revenge Counter: After absorbing enough
damage and realize it in one powerful blast attack or hit. The more damage he absorb the more powerful the attack becomes.

Ki control: Ki is metaphysical, made up of things such a vigor,courage, and being in one's true mind. It's basically a kind of natural life force energy and is a fundamental component of Daoist medicine and martial arts. Because of his able to shoot powers Ki blast from his own hands. Her favorite blast attack is named Galick Gun.

Ultra Instinct: By separating the consciousness from the body, allowing the body to move on it's on and fight independent of a martial artist's thought and emotions this ability will turn her eyes and hair silver.

Jungle Fury: Able to take control over the
animal kingdom and gaining all of their
animalistic powers.

Ruler: It allows her to invert almost all types of attacks and powers effect used against her. Almost all types of attacks and weakness are converted into healing and fortifications.

Drain touch: Able to drain energy and
stamina from touching her opponents. The
more she drains the stronger she gets and her
opponents become weaker. If she drains too
much he could kill his target. She can turn this
ability on and off anything he wants.

God Slayer Magic: Since Mafiens are God killers they made their own slaying magic to kill any type of Gods and can use any type of magic. It can also work on any creature.

Omni Slayer Magic: Another slaying Magic that the Mafiens created and like with God Slayer it can kill Gods easily with just a blink but this is made to kill Omni Beings, Deities, Creatures and much more. It can also give the Mafiens to take away Omni Beings' powers and abilities.

Mafien Elements: Because she is part Mafien and Mafiens have unique and strange elemental abilities of their own. Rae's elements are Chaos, Inferno, Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Electricity, Light, Shadow, Beast, Phoenix,Demonic, Wrath, Anger, Speed, Strength, Sound, Healing, Evolution, Copy, Durability, Toughness, Herrscher, Magic and Ki.

Spartan Rage: His entire body can catch on a red fire and electricity. Increasing his rage and powers to an immense amount.

Power of Hope: Power of Hope: Master (Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight when all else is lost) This power can massively increase everything Rae has. As well this power can erase all types of evil. To activated she needs to believe in his heart, and all that's it is good and pure of soul, believing that there good in the hearst of others. Only then this power will activate.

Ancestors: Blade and Raven