Star Wukong

Name: Star Wukong

Titles: The Amazoness Monkey Queen, The Wondering Monkey, Sexy Monkey Queen, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Buddha of Victorious Fighting, Thief, Enlightened Soul

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Gold

Age: ???

Height: 7 feet 7 inches

Gender: Female

Weigh: ???

Species: God/Demon/Mount Hwagwa Monkey Hybrid

Personality: Brutal, Blood thirsty, violent, aggressive, unmerciful, crazy, maniac(to his enemies and everything she hates), Serious, charming, carefree, joyful, positive, cocky, childish, laid back, helpful, confident, heroic, playful

Likes: Her hubby, her step kids, her successors, her friends, Herrschers, Gold, annoying the hell out of people, St.Freya, Valkyries, Azur lane, ship girls, flirting with his girls, Demons(except some that are evil), Angles(only ones she trusts), Taimanin, fighting, likes to break the fourth wall

Hates: Her family getting hurt, seeing her kids crying and get hurt, Perverts looking at her man, Demons, child Abusers, Union, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, Vali, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), pink, perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Weapon: Jingu

Powers and Abilities:

Enlightenment: At the end of his Journey Sun Wukong reaches Nirvana the pinnacle of Buddhahood becoming the Buddha of Victorious Fighting. This made him become one with the universe and the equal of Buddha himself.
Immeasurable Strength: In his youth, Sun Wukong possessed an immense amount of strength; he is able to lift his 17,550 lb Ruyi Jingu Bang staff with ease. After his ascension to a Buddha, he's said to have become even stronger than before as he is noted to be among the main battle force of Mount Meru. Despite his advanced age, Sun Wukong is still extremely powerful, as shown when he was able to effortlessly overwhelm any supernatural and malevolent beings. He is said to be able to fight and defeat many Archdemons with ease, without even showing the true extent of his strength. Even before his ascension as a Deity, Wukong has proven himself to be a powerful Yōkai in his own right. During his time as the Monkey King of the flower fruit mountain, he is strong enough to rival the kings of the Chinese underworld, and is said to be equal to that of Bull Demon King. He is strong enough to have a toe to toe battle, with Prince Nezha and even Erlang Shen (the general of Heaven's forces), he is also to be quiet equal or possibly superior than his old friend and rival, Bull Demon King. Wukong's strength is hard to determine, as even Archdemons considers him to be a formidable opponent to deal with, his strength is so great that he only toy's around and endlessly taunting his opponents in a monkey manner. After his ascension as a Deity, Wukong becomes more stronger and powerful than before, that he is considered as among the greatest deities in the world, he is powerful enough to battle a deity or an archdemon without getting serious.
Supernatural Speed & Mobility: One of Wukong's greatest abilities is to move in a glowing blur of light. He can move at a super sonic speed and mobility as if he teleports whenever he moves, he can leave afterimages of himself, and proven to be fast enough to surpassed any opponent he face. Wukong is can mobilize his body in an extraordinary rate, and can catch any projectiles, weapons, and/or anything thrown at him, he is also fast enough to catch his staff in mid air without bothering to look. Wukong's speed is such, that he can jump from the world in place to another, with just a few seconds. This is also one of the few things that he frequently use to catch his opponents off guard and attack them at their weakest or even in blind spots.
Supernatural Reflexes: Monkey King possess a highly incredible and extraordinary reflexes far surpasses any being that doesn't equal him. He can keep up and his reflexes are hone enough to dodge any attacks be it blunt, physical, and even magical attacks with little to no effort. He can easily blocks and counter his opponent's attacks without even bothering to look, evade a point blank swift attack, and counter it.
Keen Intellect: Despite his mischievous and unpredictable natures, however, Wukong have proven himself to be very intelligent, despite being playful and a trickster. He is very witty, quick minded thinker, unpredictable, and cunning. He always make sure that he is a few steps ahead from his enemies. During their journey, he makes sure that they were always safe from their enemies, tricky enough to deceive his enemies, and have great knowledge over many supernatural things. He is also possess great wisdom, despite appearing mischievous. Xuanzang even stated that their is always a big reason behind Wukong's words and actions.
Master Tactician & Strategist: Wukong is a highly calculating, unpredictable, and cunning tactical combatant, he can form a very effective countermeasures against any changing or unpredictable developments in just a short amount of time. He rarely gets work up or shock to any unexpected things, as he always make sure that he is a few steps ahead of his enemies, and can deduce any of his opponents battle tactics, to form a strategic plan and tactics that can divert his opponent's attention. Wukong is an observant and calculating combatant, due to fighting many powerful individuals, he can predict their attack movements and patterns, see through their defenses, and deduce his opponent's weakness.
Supernatural Wisdom: Monkey possess an incredible state of wisdom. He can teach those around him, and gives them advice to the things they have to do, without hindering their thoughts. Wisdom gives him insights and great understanding on everything presents to him, he is also intelligent enough to recall things from the past, and have some knowledge over many things, including the mythological world. He is an observant person, he can rightfully grasp and see a person's behavior, deduce their actions, and read their minds.
Supernatural Wits: One of Wukong's most dangerous and unpredictable traits is his tricky and cunning wits. His wits, intellect, and mind have proven to be a vital point in him and their company during their journey. He can deduce and formulate any effective strategy against any changing situations, without getting work up. His wits is very dangerous enough, that the demons don't dare to fight him head on.
Ki Manipulation: Wukong possess great mastery of manipulating Ki, be it his overwhelming ki or manipulating other's ki. Due to being highly adept and naturally possess affinity to it, Wukong could projects and generate highly destructive force, made up of ki, this also enables him detect life-force, enhancing/augmenting his physical and magical power, and healing.
Touki: As a Senjutsu master, Sun Wukong can use Touki, increasing his offensive, defensive, and speed capabilities; he is described as having overwhelming energy. He can channel Touki into Ruyi Jingu Bang to enhance its offense and defense power, letting him counter any demonic or divine attacks with great ease.
Senjutsu Master: Sun Wukong has complete mastery of Senjutsu, and according to his descendants, he considered a real monster because of it. With it, he was able to easily rejuvenate a person's energy and life-force with a single tap from his golden staff.
Healing: Due to his mastery of Senjutsu, Sun Wukong has shown exceptional healing abilities. He was able to rejuvenate a person's over all optimal state, with a single touch of his staff. He was later shown to be able to extract Samael's poison from a victim, as he was able to also determine how the poison functioned on Dragons after curing it.
Yōjutsu Master: Being a powerful yōkai Wukong possess high mastery and proficiency over yōjutsu spells. Due to having complete understanding to it's traits and properties, he is one of the few yōkai and demons in the east and all of Asia to have already mastered it, to the point that his descendants considers him a monster to it. Sun Wukong has complete mastery of Youjutsu. With it, he is able to conjure various offensive and defensive spells.
Replication: Each of his hairs possesses magical properties, capable of being transformed into clones of the Monkey King himself, and/or into various weapons, animals, and other objects.
Transformation: Sun Wukong knows 72 transformations, which allow him to transform into various animals and objects; however, he has trouble transforming into other forms, due to the accompanying incomplete transformation of his tail.
Shapeshifting: Not only Wukong can transform, but can also shapeshift himself to various people and even manipulate his bodily attributes, molecular physical body, and even mimic the voice of those he copies. He usually use this to deceive his enemies, diverts their attention, and even to sneak through enemy bases.
Spatio-Chronokinesis: Being highly adept in using Yōjutsu spells used by yōkai and spirits, Wukong can manipulate space-time by creating a magical barrier to his surroundings. It extends to a few miles away, and can warp anything within his vicinity and attack range. By manipulating space he can bend it to his will, and even slowing time inside the barrier.
Freezing & Immobilization: By warping space-time, Wukong can freeze and immobilize people within his vicinity and attack range. He usually use this, when dealing with troublesome opponents, making unpredictable approach, or just for fun. Due to fighting many strong beings, Wukong is strong enough to freeze even high class demons, monsters, and even gods alike, with just a simple gesture of his hand or finger.
Master Magician & Sorcerer: Wukong is a master when it comes to magic and spells. Due to his constant training to hone his skills, he has full knowledge of taoist spells, and proven to have some knowledge over forbidden and ancient magic spells that few of his kin knows of. He know spells that can command and manipulate all basic elements of nature, part the water with a simple wave, conjure protective circles and protection wards against demons and malevolent entities, and freeze humans, demons, and even gods alike. With his mastery over sorcery, he can lift and remove even highly complex seals, wards, and protective barriers. He is also quiet knowledgeable over advance magics that highly skilled master magic users could do and demonstrate in with high proficiency. With simple tap of his staff upon the ground he can dispel any wards, sealing spells, enchantments, incantations, and highly complex barriers.
Wu Xing Manipulation: Being a powerful Yōkai and Deity, Wukong can create, shape and manipulate any of the five elements of Wu Xing (a fivefold conceptual scheme that many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena, from cosmic cycles to the interaction between internal organs, and from the succession of political regimes to the properties of medicinal drugs), with great ease. He has complete mastery over "Five Phases", commonly Wood (木 mù), Fire (火 huǒ), Earth (土 tǔ), Metal (金 jīn), and Water (水 shuǐ), and in which this order of presentation is known as the "mutual generation" sequence. In the order of "mutual overcoming" (相克 xiāngkè), they are Wood, Earth, Water, Fire, and Metal. Due to having completely mastered it since at the young age, Wukong is one of the deities and yōkai in the east and all of Asia (both in Chinese, Shinto, & Hindu Pantheons) to have naturally gifted to it, his skills are far more superior than the "Five Great Families' that are tied with the five sacred beasts.
Chi Magic: Aside from his natural ability to manipulate Ki, he have also mastered his inner and natural energies, and can utilize it as a form of magic. He frequently use this during his travels, and have shown great mastery and proficiency than any users of Chi Magics.
Golden-Fiery Eyes: He attained it by consuming the heavenly fires of heaven, and with it he can see through any shapeshifting and disguise, detects an invisible person or object, can see through any illusions, and pass through solid objects (similar to an x-ray vision). In the past, during their journey to the west to retrieve the Buddhist sutras in India, Wukong frequently use this throughout their journey, to see through any disguises, demonic illusions, and deceiving sorcery, so that they will not be deceive by their enemies, be it demons, evil yōkais, humans, even (evil) gods alike. It can also be use to dispel binding and ward spells.
Flight: Even before acquiring the cloud boots, Wukong has proven himself to be able to fly through magic or manipulating his Ki through his feet. He can fly at super sonic speed and can travel throughout the world in just a few minutes.
Body Manipulation: Wukong can manipulate his bodily properties. He can extend, shortened, or even make his head vanish and show it in an instant. Due to having complete understanding over his body and physical properties, Wukong can make his body harder, tougher, light, resistant, and adaptive.
Invulnerability: Wukong is possess high invulnerability that is far advanced and honed from many years of training, life threatening experience, and through constant battles from many powerful individuals. His durability is so immense, that he can easily block any weapons that can slay gods and demon kings, like the holy lance. His superhumanly durability is on the utmost peak, where only beings on equal power to him are the only ones that can visibly hurt him.
Immortality: After he steal the heavenly peach and obtaining the Jade Emperor's elexir, on top of absorbing it's flames, Sun Wukong becomes an immortal being. He cannot be killed by natural means, be it magical, supernatural, or even metaphysical (albeit he can still feel pain). His immortality allows him to live for countless millions of years and even though he aged, he still appears in his prime and in his mid 30s. According to Jade Emperor, Wukong is created from the essence and fragments of Goddess Nuwa's power and soul, so the only way to kill him, is to steal/take away the magical and spiritual heart stone inside Wukong, that contains Nuwa's essence/consciousness and soul fragments.
Elementumkinesis: Due to being Yōkai, Wukong has the power to manipulate, shape, and generate many types of elemental powers. He can cast and manipulate elements that are associated with the Yōkais, Demons, and Spirits of various supernatural worlds, and possess great mastery and proficiency over it. Due to it's massive, powerful, and deadly properties, his usage over it is so immense that he can cause massive destructive force, made of demonic elements.
Pyrokinesis: Wukong has great affinity with the element of fire, where he is shown to possess great mastery and skilled enough to generate fire from his fingers. Due to his affinity with fire, he is immune to almost all attacks, associated with fire, save for stronger users like the kings of hell. His affinity with fire is said to rival Ares the God of War.
Thermokinesis: Using fire, he can generate a high amount of hot temperature, usually when torturing or toying his opponents. His heat manipulation is so great, that very few supernatural beings could endure it's boiling hotness. He can also use this to heat up his or his opponent's weapons, usually making fun of them and vaporize any weapons be it made to metal or iron.
Geo-Thermokinesis: By combining the elements of fire and earth Wukong can generate and manipulate magma element, that is highly deadly and can vaporize anything it comes to contact.
Fire & Heat Immunity: Due to his affinity with fire, he is highly immune and resistant from heat and fire related attacks and techniques. He can shrugged off any fire attacks and walk through fires without any restraint or uneasiness. He claims that normal fire can do nothing but tickle him.
Inferna-Pyrokinesis: Wukong can also project and manipulate demonic fire that originally came from Hell itself. Due to having already accustomed to it, Wukong is shown to have a great degree of control and mastery over it. It is highly deadly, powerful, and hotter, as it came from the pits of Hell itself. It gives Wukong advantage when dealing with troublesome demons with greater power and have intangible bodies.
Supernatural Master Combatant: Due to his various Taoist practices of martial arts and kung fu, Wukong is an extremely formidable, strong, and a highly proficient fighter. He has already mastered many martial arts, even before his time as a Monkey King, adding to his quick-wits and unpredictable skills, Wukong is nearly an rival in this field. During his havoc on heaven, he fight and successfully defeats the forces of heaven and their best generals, consisting of the army of Heaven's 100,000 celestial warriors, all 28 constellations, Prince Nezha, and all of the Four Heavenly Kings, and he proves himself equal to the three-eyed general Erlang Shen.
Advanced Combat Skills: Wukong possesses nearly immeasurable knowledge over any combat skills and techniques, that he can come up with any idea, develop an effective counter attacks, and has extreme knowledge over advance type of combat abilities. His combat skills are also a vital point, during in the midst of their travel across India to retrieve buddhist sutras. Wukong's many combat experiences

Successors: Kaori Jin

Kyra Jin

Lover: Mori Jin/Sun Wukong

........Mori is going to hate me.

Mori Jin: YOU THINK?!?!?!?

Welp, that's all folks! *blitzes off*

Mori Jin: GET BACK HERE!!! *runs after him*