The Primordial Chaos

In the beginning......There was nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing......

Until one day........There was a being born out of pure crimson blood lust it was called The Primordial Chaos

There was a being born out of pure crimson blood lust it was called The Primordial Chaos

A being born out of pure Chaos and Bloodlust and the fragment of Destroyer.

The Primordial Chaos, not many known about it. In fact, its basically a living mystery that cant be solved, a problem that cant be solved. Although, what is known about is is mere whispers that echoed throughout the wind, they say that The Primordial Chaos is a bloodlust being that has existed before the creation of anything, living in the living darkness that once dominated what shall be known as Creation.

He has experienced things that many cannot even comprehend, living as numerous beings from humans, Dragons, Elvs, dwarfs, Gods, and so much nore. He has taken forms that many have been described to be Teir 0 aka Boundless and forms that could only be imagined in one's imagination.

He reincarnated into an endless cycle of every creation including insects and much more vulnerable creatures to gather knowledge and experience until he reached his incarnation SK Kenji.

He was living a peaceful life with his friends and family and had no knowledge of his real identity or even memory but Pneuma, Kanzaki and the other divines found out who he was and quickly told the others and ordered them to eliminate him which t...

He was living a peaceful life with his friends and family and had no knowledge of his real identity or even memory but Pneuma, Kanzaki and the other divines found out who he was and quickly told the others and ordered them to eliminate him which they agreed to but unknown to them, Kenji heard everything and felt betrayed and heartbroken and it made him remember who he was and the old Kenji was dead, The Primordial Chaos was back.

Everyone tried to fight back but they were powerless and he made all of his so called "Brothers" watch as he raped their lovers, sisters and his former lovers and tormented his former mentor who he saw as his old brother murdering his children and wives one by one slowly and painfully before slaughtering them and ruining the Omniverse with his powers and auras and left his broken former broken friends, his former broken lovers and the broken and ruined Omniverse behind and wondered around the Darkness between all the Omniverses.