Son Nagato

Name: Nagato

Gender: Female

Gender: Female

Species: Mafien/Mount Hwagwa Monkey/Demon/God/Dragon Hybrid

Age: 19

Likes: Her family, Kenji, her friends, Mafien Clan, Mafien Gods, Herrscher, Valkyrries, Azure Lane, Alrest Empire. Loving Kenji so much. Eating, training.

Hates: perverts looking at her lovers, Kenji keeping some sercret, her family getting hurt, Union, Hero faction, Khaos Brigade, Albion, White fang, League of Villains, Grimms.

Power and Abilities: Enhanced Stamina, Strenth, Endurance, Speed and Durability: Universal

-All Fighting style every Omniverse

Omniverse Hop: Can teleport to any Alternate Omniverses in existence.

Elemental: Can use any elements in the world and manipulate them into any weapon she wants.

Gaster Blaster: Can summon a skull like dragon and fire beams out of its mouth.

Crystal Shield: Can make a shield out of crystals and no attack can break it.

Conwell Summoning: Can summon an infinite number of black conwell swords.

Rune Magic: Can use any type of Rune Magic and can transfer them to any of her weapons and fire any elemental bullets.

Omnipotent powers: Can use any Omnipotent powers that's beyond any God.

Demon Back: The muscle on her back Eula give shape of a face of a Demon. Giving a massive power up.

Mahapadma: Able to Freeze time itself for as long as she wants to.

Heat vision: Heat vision can expanded to
encompass anything within her sight. Heat
vision can reach temperature hotter than the sun. And with precision heat vision can reach microscopic level invisible to the human eye. Which means she can fry your brain just by looking at your eyes.

Amaterasu: A type of black flames that it can even burn fire itself, that includes Dragon Fire, Hell Fire, Heavenly Fire, God Fire, Celestial Fire, Titan Fire, Dark Fire, Chaos Fire, It can even burn away the sun itself.

Revenge Counter: After absorbing enough
damage and realize it in one powerful blast attack or hit. The more damage he absorb the more powerful the attack becomes.

Limit X Break. This power breaks her limit is
desperate moments. And gives her a red
aura. In those desperate moments this power
will increase everything she has times. By her
own will he can increase everything he has by
100× However the more desperate the
moment is the more power increases he
gains. Which means it's possible she could get
a power increases of 1,000x or even 10.000x
or greater than that. If she gain a power
increases of more than 20× her hair and eyes
well slowly turn red.