✫彡The memoriesミ★ Leona🌧

Bold = memories/flashbacks
Type - Angst 🌧

Dried up tears, from the previous night.
Leona sat up in bed, looking at his clock. He was almost late for class, not like it made a difference from every other day. Struggling to get out of bed he yawned. Walking into the personal bathroom, even looking in the mirror caused irritation to arise within him.

He had seen the bags underneath his eyes, despite the fact he sleeps all day, it didn't make a difference. He felt like dog shit.

He wasn't his normal self, he was restless despite sleeping all day & he was more agitated and aggressive. Well, I guess the correct phrasing is 'Defensive'. The more he saw himself, the more irritated he got. It got so bad to the point where he threw something at the mirror. Making it shader instantly..

He landed on the wall, slowly moving down to the bathroom floor. As covered his face, tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Damn, herbivore.."

"Leona?" Y/N tried to wake the sleeping lion, "Leona! Don't ignore me!" You poked him until he turned to you, eyes still closed. He slowly reaches for you. "What are you- ACK!" Leona grabbed you and pulled you in for a nap. You tried to struggle free as he big spoons you.

"Leona! We're going to be late, we don't have time for this!" You protested. But he just covered your mouth and mumbled "Let's stay like this for a while.." he soon fell back into his coma, dragging you with him into the world of dreams. You felt so at peace and somewhat safe.

The tears creeped up on him, pouring out his eyes, no matter how hard he tried to stop it. The memory of his loved one lived rent free in his head, making the tears fall more.

"Damn you herbivore..! I miss you so fuckin much.."

He whispered that last part, he was angry and felt so much pain.
He got up and walked over to a dresser, opening its cubby slowly.
He refused to let anyone or anything open it.
A small white music box that had been collecting dust for a while, sits at the bottom of the cubby. Along with a few photos and a necklace and other small trinkets.

He picked up the music box and placed it on his bedside table, turning the handle gently and letting a small tone leave the box. And as he laid down, resting his head on a pillow. He stared at the music box. Tears still made traces down his face, as he closed his eyes slowly drifting off to the relaxing melody of the small box.

"Hey Leona, look at the pretty sunset!" They were on the balcony of his room. "What's so special about it? It's nothing new." The lion said, leaning on the railing.
"It just makes me feel happy, knowing that the sun is going down.. It reminds me that I'll always have tomorrow to make new amazing memories!" Y/N smiled brightly. Wind blowing through they're hair.

The lion's face was dusted with a bit of pink but he shook it off and embraced his herbivore, from behind. "Are you okay leona?"
He just nodded.

Word count - 545