✫彡Eternally mineミ★ Lillia☁️

A/N - APOLOGIES FOR THE LAST CHAPTER, IT WAS KINDA ASS HOPEFULLY THIS MAKES UP FOR IT.<333

——————————————————————————

"What a lovely day for a walk in the woods." Lillia stretched his arms out letting out a relaxed sigh. "And the weather is perfect, plus I get you all to myself Darling. It's the best." He gave you a slight chuckle, while you gave him a soft smile. As it's summer vacation, you both were understandably on break, so you desired to spend it with Lillia. And he also invited you to the festival briar valley holds every summer. This would be a fun way to spend the summer in his opinion, rather than be cooped up at home everyday.

"It's been really nice seeing you in briar valley once In a while, and if a festival is all it takes to get you over here. Then we should start holding them all the time." He laughed at his own comment. Though he wasn't entirely wrong. "Hey Lillia, what else do you wanna do today?" Honestly, you didn't think he thought out this far considering how long of a moment it took him to collect his thoughts but eventually he spoke up. "Well- well I am okay with the thought of walking aimlessly around like how we have been.. erm..." He looked somewhat deep in tune with his thoughts once more, before speaking up again.

"Darling you know I didn't lead you out here for just any reason.. we indeed came out here with a purpose." He slowly took out a small ring, sort of like this

"It isn't nearly as extravagant as I would have liked it to be but this one somehow spoke to me in a way

"It isn't nearly as extravagant as I would have liked it to be but this one somehow spoke to me in a way." His face was somewhat flushed and he tried to avoid eye contact with you often. "And yet despite my best efforts to find a ring that is just as one of a kind as you.. if I could I would adorn you with all the stars in the sky.. but I guess this small ring will have to do it for now." Silence filled the surroundings again.

"Throughout my thousands or years of being in this world, I've never once wanted to marry anyone as much as I do now." You stood there listening to his words passionately. "I've lived through thousands of horrible things, things I wish I could forever forget.. but, if it all had to happen so that I could meet you.. I could easily live through it all a thousand times over." He gently placed your hand on his cheek and leaned his face on it.

"Even if it was just to have me feel your touch, just once.. and it would be worth it. I'll do it over and over again just to see you... My Darling Yuu.. I love you." Those words.. they gave you butterflies, he just smiled while looking at you, and with flushed cheeks. "Those three words feel far too small to convey these feelings in my heart..but I still want to say them.I Love you. Every day I feel happier seeing you smile, hearing you laugh. So long as you are here with me I'm Smiling.." Another moment of silence washes over you both, now lost in each other's eyes, smiling like idiots. He snapped back into his thoughts and continued. "Ah- And so I got this ring. Giving a ring to express love is a mortal custom.. but, I want this so much with you.. Physical proof that you eternally have my heart, And a promise that you feel the same way for me as I do about you...''

He took both of your hands and held them tightly, not enough to hurt you but to instead make you feel safe and loved. "Love, This proposal and this ring.. if you accept this proposal, I promise all will always love you. For the rest of your life, For the rest of my life. And for the rest of any form of life that comes after or before.."

"My love, I love you with all my heart and with everything that I am.. I always have. I.. I want to be with you forever... so, My Love, will you marry me? Please?.."

He slowly started to look away when you slowly moved his face so that he started to look you in the eyes. You smiled, a sweet smile. "Yes.. I love you."
Your answer surprised him, as he didn't expect you to say yes but your answer slowly hit him in reality and he felt like the happiest man in the world. He kissed your soft lips and put his ring on you. You both just held onto each other for a while reminiscing in your love for each other before deciding to head back..

——————————————————————————

A\N - ANHHHHHHHHH😭❤️ I THINK I DID GOOD, I WANTED TO DO FLUFF INSTEAD OF SMUT BC I WAS SAD TODAY❤️

Request—->

Word count - 831