✫彡After Dinnerミ★SUB!Kalim🔥❤️PT.2

A/N - AAH- I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT A PART 2 AFTER THE DINNER FKJYDTUD, I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS SORRY IN ADVANCE—
HELPPP.. I WAS SAD AGAIN LIKE WHEN I WAS WRITING THE LILLIA CHAPTER SO THAT'S WHY IT'S LATE KINDA..

Requested — l3mon__t3a

——————————————————————————

You both sat at the table sitting next to kalim, Dinner finally wrapped up and was over now it was time for dessert time. Kalim, who was still clearly flustered by the previous incident and somewhat frustrated that it was interrupted. And you noticed that fact. So you placed your hand on his thigh, though lucky no one saw nor noticed anything going on.

The feeling of your warm hand slowly and gently rubbing your thumb on his thigh felt nice to him. His face being the clearest indication of it, flushed cheeks, the clear nervousness of his face. It was somewhat amusing to see, and you could clearly feel something hardened up and poking you.

You both knew what it was..

You both slowly looked at each other, somewhat awkwardly but kinda into it....
You gestured to him in the direction of his room with a smirk expression on your face. Pulling him unnoticed out of the dinner room into his own room, quietly locking the door behind you. And kalim coming up behind you kissing the back of your neck gently and softly. Little shock waves of kisses up and down your neck.

And soon before the both could notice the kiss turned into a full make-out session. The sound of heavy breathing and the bed sheets ruffling around is all that could be heard along with the sound of occasional moans or groans that escaped your mouth's.

And even sooner you both struggled with Taking each other's clothes off refusing to break your lip contact. Tossing his shirt aside, along with other pieces of clothes until your bare body was left, you pulled away catching your breath. He looked up at him as you were on top of him, And he softly put his hands around your waist. He pulled you into another kiss  "Mhm... Remember, if you want me to stop, just say so..." Kalim mumbled between gasps for air. He started hesitantly sliding himself inside you, whimpering slightly in the process. Before long, he began pacing himself at a steady rhythm in you... He let out slight whimpers as he fucked you.

You whined under him. He began speeding up, unable to control himself from going feral. "Fuck. Ngh.. You're doing g-good.....ah.." he whispered into your red ears. You could feel every inch of him reaching deep....

Forcing you to be vocal for him. The way his tip crashed against your cervix.... The way his eyebrows furrow when he moans.... It was heaven. He couldn't help but go crazy, beginning to grunt rather than moan. You felt his dick pulse inside you, making you feel so good. After a good while of this... It was getting better than ever.. the pleasure was becoming too much for you to handle, same for kalim.

"Ngh.....gr.. c-cumming.. ah.." "Mhm... m-me too... Faster..."
Without hesitation he sped up his action, letting you both climax and feel each other, as he pulled out, releasing over the place "Mhmmmm...Hah....Ngh.......~"

After you soon came, dripping out onto his bed sheets... "Hah....~ ah....kalim....~
He pulled you in by the back of your neck and crashed against him, feeling the heat one last time as you both rode down from the adrenaline and lust..

You just collapsed on top of him and both trying to catch your own breaths after riding your own highs. And y'all just stayed like that, you cuddled closely, kissing the top of your forehead gently.

——————————————————————————

Request—->

Word count - 637