✫彡A day offミ★ Sam☁️

Requested by - No one

Type - Fluff☁️

A/N - Y/N in this story is of age for Sam to date, this is my first time writing a story for Sam😭 I also don't know the name of Sam's Shadow(If it has one) And couldn't find anything on his shadow So I'll call him 'Shadow', please cut me some slack please 🙏.

Here a free pic of Sam

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

Rays of light shine down on my face, making it warm. "Morning love, Time to wake up~". A whisper of a husky voice echoed through the room. "Little Imp~." Small kisses being placed on my cheek. I smiled. "I knew you were awake, Haha" Sam let out a small chuckle, I opened my eyes and faced him with a smile.

And as we got lost in each other's eyes, pulling each other into a warm embrace, Our arms wrapped around each other, legs intertwined. He whispered sweet nothings to me. Made me feel so loved.

We cuddled together for a few minutes before I spoke up, "You're going to be late for work.." I grumbled. He just kissed my forehead, and sighed. "I called out for the day. I wanted to spend the day with you~" I sat up. "Hm? What are you talking about? We spend time together."

He gave me his goofy grin, "Yeah I know, but sometimes we're both so busy. And I mostly come home later than you do, at most you're already asleep when I arrive." Now that I think about it, he was right. "Well, what would you like to do since you have the day off?" He sat up, and thought about it for a second, "Well since you asked, Let's lay in bed for a while longer~" He leaned in, kissed me on the lips, pushed me against the bed sheets and looked down at me.

He kept his satisfied expression on his face, while holding me close to his chest. Hearing the sound of his beating heart was enough to send me back into my dream state. Followed by him joining me.

A few hours later, It was around lunchtime. Well I guess in this case 'Brunch'.

Start making some Miso soup, with white rice and an egg.
"Sorry Sam, It might be a little while until the food is done." He had just walked into the kitchen, "Yes I know it will love, No rush." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.
And soon teased me about my flushed face, "Hm? What with that face, can't concentrate like this?~ It looks like you're doing a great job to me. Am I really distracting you so much by Holding you like this?~"
Giving me small cheek kisses, then letting out a small sigh/chuckle.

"Well I'll give you a hand with the food, What do you need me to do love?"
I hummed, "You can start by Dicing the green onions, then you can help me over there." He agreed and began to help instantly.

"Oh~ Can I have a taste of that?" He leaned over closer to me as I put the spoon to his mouth, "Tasty huh?" I laughed. "As expected, Everything tastes better when you make it. When I make it, it um.. 'Edible'..?" His Last comment was enough to make the both of us laugh, "But to be fair, You're a much better cook than Vargas, That old man could probably burn Ice. But he does make good health sakes though" He chuckled at my comment,

"Okay love I'm done copping the Green onions," And he soon added them into the small pot on the stove "How we wait for it to simmer a bit." He smiled, "So we're almost done here?" I nodded "Yup."

We barely even saw when 'Shadow' leaned over and played 'random song from your playlist' which gave Sam the idea to ask me for a dance, and when I told him I couldn't dance. All he said was, "Not to worry, love. Nothing here had to be formal. Just dance with me." As he pulled me over to Dance with him, Shadow sat there and watched. "Don't worry my little Imp, I'll lead you along." And with that, he meant what he said. And we somewhat danced until the song ended.

"See dear, You're a fine dancer! But, I should have you know.."
He whispered in my ear, "The pot is boiling over.. :)" As I rushed to the pot, I could hear him laughing so hard, as if it was 5e funniest thing he's seen.

He let out a sigh and held me from behind, "My apologies, love. For being so distracting, But I'm your Distraction :)" He was trying to be cute. And damn it was working. I sighed and gave him a small peck on the lips, "Come on before the food gets cold."

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

I so sorry it's short😭 I started runout of ideas for him, but rest assured y'all might be seeing more of him soon😍

Word count: 844

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎Twisted oneshots⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ (Requests : Open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara