✫ ミ vacation for manyミ★HouseWardens ☁️

N/A - HONESTLY I'M LOWKEY NERVOUS FOR SCHOOL IDK WHY BUT I WANT TO STILL FEEL LIKE IT'S SUMMER SO.

Requested

——————————————————————————

You patted Grims head, As you and the other Dorm warden's are planning to leave for a small vacation and couldn't bring Grim along you found someone to watch him for the small time you'll be gone. "Okay Grimy, I'll be back in three days to pick you up. Make sure to listen to the Ghost and be on your best behavior with them."

Grim gave you a prideful grin, "Ah, Don't you worry yourself hench human, I will be fine!" You just smiled and kept patting his furry head as he leaned into your hand for more unknowingly. "And don't worry about food, I got some money and bought some canned tuna for you to last you until I come back so don't eat it all at once." Grims face Lit up at the sound of that. You picked up your duffel bag with all your stuff in it and waved them goodbye, they waved back with smiles and the ghosts occasionally yelling "Have fun!" or "Come back in one piece!".

As you closed the gate to ramshackle you heard a familiar voice talk behind you. "Hello, child of man." You turned around looking up at the horned man with a big smile. "Hello, Malleus. Are you ready" He slowly nodded with a tiny smile.

"Actually Lillia requested me to deliver this to you, Child of man." He handed you a pair of cool sunglasses. You gladly took them and put them on your head with a big smile. "The both of you stop goofing around, "Headmage said 'The Magic mirror is down' so we have to drive to our destination." Leona put his hand on your head, kinda pulling you away as Malleus followed closely.

——————————————————————————

You met up with the other house warden's as they were loading the bags into the truck. "YUU! We already decided on the seating while Leona was getting you guys!"
Kalim excitedly waved at the three of you walking to the car. "Cool, so where are we sitting?"  You smiled at Kalim's enthusiasm. "You and Mallu are sitting with me in the back, Idia and Vil in the Middle seats and Leona and Riddle in the Driver and passenger seat." Some of the guys started sitting in the car waiting on everyone else while Vil was still messing with the Trunk of the car finding a place for all the bags. "Potato, Do you want to put your bag in here? There's still some space." Vil said, you just shook your head and told him you'll carry your own bag and it was fine.

After a while you all got started on the long drive over to your well deserved three day break  that wasn't the weekend.

Hour 1
——————————————————————————

"Vil, if you keep spraying that damn perfume in the car you'll suffocate all of us before  we get to the Destination.." Leona opened his window and so did Idia. "We'll It's Not my fault the car smells atrocious!" He stated back, but Leona only briefly looked at him through the mirror then back to the road. "Well don't punish the rest of us for it! It's not like it's our fault." "Leona, make a right turn down that way when you make it past that sign." Riddle interrupted the conversation between the two by giving Leona the directions. "Hey Leona, can we play some music?" Kalim shifted around in his seat, and talked with You and Malleus occasionally looking out the window.

"K." Leona turned on the radio that was playing Rihanna's song 'Only girl.' "Eh, Change the station." Azul commented. "Azul, shut the fuck up. Rihanna is a queen and I will not tolerate any disrespect of any kind in this car." Leona glared at him through the mirror.

Hour 2
——————————————————————————

"Okay, Everyone stretch your legs, get snacks, use the restroom. Do what you need to now because we won't be Stopping until we get to the place." Riddle took his seat belt off and opened the door. And so did everyone else. "Idia, you're not gonna get out?"

You stretched your body when you got out, malleus sticking with you. While kalim ran to the bathrooms. "Nah, I'm okay inside the car. Although, if you're going into the shop can you get me a snack and vitamin water?" You nodded quietly. "What flavor? Dragon fruit?" "Yes! Dw I'll pay you back." You gave him a thumbs up and walked with Malleus into the shop, Azul and Riddle were in the back getting drinks.

Then y'all walked in an aisle with the snacks, you picked up some Chips and trail mix. "Hey malleus, do you want anything?" He quietly nodded and pointed at some gummy bears. "What are these..?" "Those are Gummy bears, chewy candy in the shape of small bears." You took some and moved to the back, towards the refrigerator's. Got some drinks and some more stuff. Then paid and got back to the car.

"Thanks Yuu. Lmao I dead frfr thought I was gonna die of thirst for a minute." Idia opened his vitamin water chugging it down.

"Hey guys, Sorry I took so long in the bathroom." "It's Fine kalim Me and malleus got you snacks too." Kalim smiled like a happy puppy. "Thanks!"

3 Hours later
——————————————————————————

Everyone was either asleep or was just quiet to let the others rest, but kept the radio on a low volume. Kalim fell asleep a small while after the gas station break. Then a few others did the same. Vil took over the driving soon after leona got tired and wanted to take a nap. And Riddle kept helping with navigation.

"Child of man.. are you not tired?" He whispered low to not wake the others. "Just a Little Bit, but it's fine." You both whispered to each other as you pulled out a blanket from your bag that was large enough for multiple people to fit in. You wrapped it around kalim and yourself . Kalim leaned on you. "It's quite Alright child of man. You may rest now." You and kalim leaned on each other comfortably. Malleus gently patted your head and reassured you he'd wake you up once they arrived at the motel.

You and kalim snuggled in the blanket, you soon falling asleep with him. Malleus just smiled at the two of you and looked out of the window to see the sunset sky.

A few minutes later
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

"Child of man, we've arrived.." He gently shook you awake, also waking up kalim in the process. You looked around yawning. "We have arrived, you can rest again once we get into our rooms.." He spoke slowly and softly. Everyone else was either waking up everyone else or taking out the bags from the trunk.

And once everyone got their bags, we walked down the hallway in the motel still half asleep. "Azul, you're with me in room 202. Vil, and Leona. Your room is 201. Yuu and Idia, room 207. Kalim and Malleus are in room 204." Riddle gave everyone the room keys and everyone said goodnight while walking to the rooms that were assigned.

Almost everyone passed out on they're beds, knowing the next day would be a very eventful one.

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

N/A  - sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, Part 2 will be more eventful.

Request—->

Word count - 1244