✫彡Sweet confessionsミ★ vil☁️

A/N - APOLOGIES I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG LMAO, I'VE HAD A LOT OF SHIT GO ON IN MY PERSONAL LIFE THAT WAS KINDA COOL AS SHIT. BUT I'M BACK NOW.😍
Sorry this story was lacking in any good writing skills (not like I had any)

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

    "Yuu, Are you going to the NRC dance?" Epel your best friend since y'all were kids, y'all grew up in the same town and were excited to find out that the both of you got accepted into the school of your dreams.

"Eh, I don't know.." Honestly you could do better things with your time but that's not the only reason, no one asked to go with you. And it would be a bit awkward to stand there watching all the couples dancing while you stand in the corner alone and single.

"Oh come on, we can go together as friends, and plus I don't wanna go by myself!!" At this point Epel was pleading, maybe you could find someone to go with before, or maybe you can say fuck all this and go with Epel as friends. You weighed your opinions. Finally after a moment or two, you came to a conclusion in your decision.

"Fine, all go with you."

Honestly it's part of you thought you'd probably regret that decision in the future, or maybe not who knows. But now, Today. Today was the day of the dance, still no one asked you out. No problem though you and Epel planned out a night of fun together anyway, y'all are the only company you both need tonight.

"Yuu stay still, you'll make me mess up your eyeliner." "Epel you've been doing my makeup for so long, we're going to be late.." that statement wouldn't be too far from the truth.. "Plus if Vil were to see me do a sloppy job with your makeup, I'd never hear the end of it.."

Eventually the hour of the dance grew closer and closer by the minute, and as you both walked into the place the dance was being held, sure it was beautifully decorated, but still that doesn't make up for that lack of movement or activity and such.

"Bro, this sucks, it's so boring.." you complained. "Come on Yuu, It's not that bad. Though this party is a bit dry..." you and Epel stood in the corner, awkwardly. Honestly you both just kept to yourself and made your own entertainment. And it somewhat made up for the party, or the lack thereof.

"Epel imma go to the courtyard for some fresh air, I'll meet up with you later." You put down your drink and walked away from Epel. And as you arrived at the courtyard, and slowly took a deep breath in and out. It was you alone with you and your thoughts along with the fireflies and crickets. The stars looked as lively as ever. Everything seemed perfect, remote and peaceful.

"What are you doing out here on this fine night?" You heard a voice from behind you, it was Vil, Epel' housewarden. "Pardon my rudeness if I may have startled you. Ehh.. Yuu, was it?" You nodded, he looked wonderful. His makeup was Slaying and his suit was divine, ate and left no crumbs. "You look merveilleux (marvelous). And might I say very attractive tonight." He gave you a flirtatious smile, something genuine. You felt it, and couldn't help but blush a bit down inside.(Rizz) "Honestly, you're quite cute. And I've always thought so, often when you stopped by the dorm at times to visit Epel." A moment a silence passes over you both avoid eye contact with each other but you can still tell he was blushing.

But the only thing in your mind was 'why now, what brought this side of him out into light?' Don't get me wrong you liked him too, actually for a while now. But this was sudden, and you've never seen him so.. spontaneous? I guess that could describe this.

Vil slowly looked at you, "Ah- my apologies if I've been too straight forward.. I'm use to people confessing to me.. not the other way around.'' He let out a slight chuckle. Honestly this is the only time you've seen him With his guard down. Silence passes over the both of you again, when suddenly you speak up "I hear some music playing, I think more people just arrived. Want to go dancing?" You place out your hand, and as he takes your hand. You both walk into the party smiling.

☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

!Request area!————————>

Word count - 763