✫彡Stressed out reader Headcanonsミ★☁️

N/A - All of these characters are chosen at random, and please take care of yourself <3

< Floyd leech >

You know, on a normal day Floyd would squeeze you as soon as you come home. You both have a small game of 'tag' . At least that's what he would like to believe, in reality you just run to not get squeezed to death. (You fail often)
But on the off day that you don't run and just let him squeeze you, he'll just give you this strange and weird look.

The "Wtf" look. Yea we all know that look..-

'Are they sick? Dying? What's the matter with Shrimpy?' All those questions playing in his head. If you cling on to him, He'll get even more confused. You, Clinging to him?? You're normally not like this. He just gives you awkward head pats with his weirdest 'What the actual fuck' face.

Later when you're feeling better he squeezes you tighter than normal. RIP<3

< Jade leech >

He'll fix you up something to drink, and he will try to make you feel better and relax a bit. Maybe he'll let you rest in the employee's lounge or even in his room, Honestly tries his best.

Mostly the complete opposite of Floyd who doesn't understand that well, Jade does. He understands perfectly on a personal note, Trying to keep Floyd on a leash, taking care of the monstro lounge, Etc.. so he understands.

(IM SORRY BUT I HAD AN INTRUSIVE THOUGHT AND WHAT IF WHEN FLOYD, JADE AND AZUL GO OUT THEY PUT FLOYD ON A CHILD LEASH. SPECIFICALLY THIS ONE KAKAMDJ)

 SPECIFICALLY THIS ONE  KAKAMDJ)

< Malleus Draconia >

Ah yes, the dragon man.

DRAGON DEEZ NUTS-

sorry, that was childish- But in all seriousness This hunk of a man would be genuine and would be concerned about you and your health. "Child of man, Let's take a midnight stroll around in peace.. just the both of us."

After the walk if you're still feeling a bit off, he'll get you some nice warm tea, Blanket and A nice book to read together. Maybe take a small nap together, if so he would request that you both shouldn't be disturbed in the process.

< Cater Dimond >

Believe it or not but Cater does sometimes have an Insta free day, and he often has mental health days. Just him and no socials to interrupt him.

But sometimes if he sees you're not feeling your best he'll invite you too, just the both of you he'll take you to a yoga class. And will get a massage with you, a spa day if you will.

Honestly he's the best person to have a mental health day with.<3

!Request area!————————>

Word count - 450