Larry/Malum: Surrogate

Since Louis couldn't bare Harry any children, Michael offered to be their seregat and he could pop any day now. His stomach has dropped rather low so the baby girl could come in the blink of an eye, and she did. "FUCK!" Michael cursed as he felt his boxers and sweats grow wet, indicating his water had broken. Calum heard his cursing and sat up, "G-go get L-Louis and H-Harry." Michael panted, already in quite a bit of pain. Calum helped Michael help and they walked out the bedroom, "We heard Michael, we got everything ready." Harry answered and Calum picked Michael up bridalstyle, walking him to the car. Louis and Harry sat in the front, Michael squeezing Calum's hand in pain as the four drove to the hospital. Michael couldn't do anything beside scream and groan as contractions took over his body, "We're almost there baby. Just take deep breaths." Calum cooed and Michael's panting sped up. Calum carried Michael into the hospital, 2 nurses wheeling Michael in a wheelchair straight to the delivery and Michael was stripped of his sweats and boxers, changing into a hospital gown and laid on the hospital bed. "NEED TO PUUUUSH!" He shouted and began pushing, a doctor quickly positioned herself in between Michael's legs. Michael squeezed the life out of Calum's hand as he pushed with everything he had, "OOOOOOOOOOOWW!" He screamed in pain. "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" Michael threw his head back against the cushion of the bed, sweat streaked his forehead and hairline. "You're doing great Mikey, almost there." Louis smiled and moved some stray hairs from Michael's face. Another contraction wrecked his poor body and Michael leaned forward, pushing harder than he ever has before, a high pitched cry filled the room and Michael leaned back, but only for a second before another pain wrecked his body. "The next baby should be coming in a minute." The doctor informed Louis and Harry, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Michael screamed and pushed harder, sweat running down his temple. He grit his teeth as he struggled to push, "I can't!" He whimpered and his breathing quickened. "Baby you're doing great. You're almost there." Calum cooed and ran a hand through Michael's drenched hair, "UUUUUUUGGGGHHH!" He groaned and began pushing again, a high pitched cry echoed through the room and all the pain left Michael's body. He flopped his head back and let out a sigh of relief, "Give the babies t-to Louis and Harry. They're the fathers." Michael smiled and Louis and Harry each got a child.

Bailey Monica Tomlinson-Styles
Xander Jonathan Tomlinson-Styles