Malum:Backstage Birth

Michael was in pain, so much pain. But, he didn't want Calum to worry about him so he pushed it off. "Babe, are you okay?" Calum asked Michael who was taking deep breaths through his nose and continuously rubbing his large belly, "Yeah, just kinda tired." Michael sighed. "I'm,ugh, gonna go to the dressing room guys." He rushed out and walked to the dressing room, his arm cradling his belly. He shut the door and as he did, a dark spot grew on his skinny jeans and he groaned in pain. He laid on the couch and pulled off his bottoms, "C-CAAAAAAALLLLLUUUUUMMMM!" He shouted and Calum came through the door. Calum bent down next to Michael and held his hand, that Michael squeezed onto like there was no tommorow and before Calum could say another word, Michael started pushing for dear life.
"Cal, make it stop." Michael whimpered as pain shot through his body from head to toe, "You're doing amazing Mikey. Doctors are coming soon." Calum cooed and Michael groaned in pain before pushing harder. Paramedics came into the room and a doctor put herself between Michael's legs as he pushed, "Almost there. Just a little more." She encourage and Michael screamed in pain as he pushed once more, all the pain went away as a high pitched cry filled the room. Michael let out a sigh and rested his head against the couch armrest, loosening his grip on Calum's hand.

Monica Samantha Clifford-Hood