Mashton: But, I thought....

Michael couldn't help but cry, he couldn't get pregnant. Ashton and Michael tried multiple times, but no dice. Michael trudged inside the house, tears still flowing down his cheeks. "Mikey, what's the matter?" Ashton asked and embraced his boyfriend in a hug, Michael just let out a sob into Ashton's chest. The words 'I can't get pregnant' unable to leave his lips. Ashton picked Michael up and sat down on a chair, rocking the crying boy back and forth on his lap. Michael cried himself to sleep, still in Ashton's lap.

"Ash, we gotta go." Calum whispered and Ashton nodded, carrying a sleeping Michael in his arms and leaving him in the same position the entire way to their gig. Ashton laid Michael on the couch backstage, he was now awake and was complain about small pains. "Tell me if it hurts worse okay?" Ashton asked and Michael nodded, hands resting on his bloated belly.

After the gig, Michael ran to his dressing room with tears of pain streaming down his face. "Mikey." Ashton called, but Michael ignored him and slammed his door, hearing groans of pain emitting from Michael. "So, he is?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded, "I'm sure of it. It's the only explanation." Ashton explained and heard Michael's scream, "AAAASHTOOOOON!" Michael was pregnant and now giving birth. Ashton opened the dressing room door and knelt down next to Michael, aiding the poor boy. "Ashton, h-help me." Michael whimpered before groaning in pain and pushing more, "It's okay Mikey. Doctors are coming soon." Ashton cooed and Michael nodded slightly as he pushed harder. Paramedics came into the dressing room and one of them positioned himself between Michael's legs, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Michael screamed and squeezed Ashton's hand. "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" "You're doing great babe, just a little more." Ashton cooed and Michael groaned in pain before pushing harder than he thought he could, a high pitched cry filled the room and Michael's body fell into limpness.
A paramedic quickly put a mask over Michael's mouth and nose, blood come out of his lower half and the paramedic gave Michael a heart massage. Michael jolted up and gasped for breath, panting as he was getting blood cleaned off him. "I-is the baby okay?" He panted and sat up, "Yeah, you wanna hold him?" Ashton cooed and Michael nodded rapidly, a paramedic handing Michael his newborn son.

Aiden Asher Clifford-Irwin