Michael: Help me

"Hey there sexy." A drunk boy about Michael's age slurred as Michael walked home from work, the 24 hour smoothie place next to the strip club. Michael just continued walking and the boy smacked his ass, "Leave me alone." Michael retorted but the boy grabbed him from behind. "Don't scream beautiful." He slurred and sucked on Michael's neck, making a shiver go up Michael's spine.

Michael opened the door to the house, clothes covered in dirt and ripped, belt missing, glassy eyes, and a tear streaked face. "Mike, what the hell happened?" His brother, Alex, asked. "I was raped, raped in an alleyway." Michael sobbed and his older brother held him to his chest. Alex was a father figure to Michael, he never met his real parents, ever. Alex soothing rubbed Michael's back as the white haired boy sobbed into his brother's chest, sore from the waist down. "I-I-I'm gonna clean up." Michael sniffled and Alex nodded as Michael walked away, pain shooting up his legs and backside. He turned the water to scolding hot and quickly undressed himself, stepping under the scolding hot water. He didn't care he was burning himself, he wanted the stranger's feeling off him. He poured a shit load of body wash in his hand and smacked it against his skin, scrubbing the dirt off his body and he leaned against the shower wall, sliding down the tile wall and sitting on the shower floor, crying like no tommorow. He cried so hard that bile shot up his throat and he puked down the shower drain. "Help me." He whimpered and continued to puke his guts out.

"I'M WHAT?!" Michael shouted in shock. He stared at the positive pregnancy test. He was having a bastard child! A rapist's kid! What was he going to do?!