Ticklish preggo

Michael leaned on the armrest, hands resting on his small baby bump. 2 months along, but still rather round. Luke turned off the TV as a hateful report came on about Michael, "Turn it back on. I wanna watch." Michael smiled and turned the TV back on. 'Michael Clifford is expecting a baby, but how's it working out? Michael is indeed pregnant, yes you heard me right. The pop boy band member is 2 months pregnant with a child, people doubting he's actually a boy.He's certainly a "special" boy-" The man on the TV was left unfinished as Michael shut off the TV quickly as possible. Michael couldn't hold back the tears that welled in his eyes, he burst into tears and Luke sat next to him. "It's not my fault." He sobbed into his hands, "Mikey, it's okay." Luke cooed and wiped tears away. "They're right, I'm a freak." He sniffled and put a hand on his belly, "Hey, don't say that." Luke frowned. "But, I am." Michael sniffled as he dried his tears away. "Okay, don't make me tickle you." Luke playfully scolded, "No, Luke don't tickle me." Michael smiled and Luke tackled him to the floor, digging his fingers into his sides and making Michael burst into laughter. "Luke! I surrender! I surrender!" Michael laughed as Luke tickled his underarms, Luke stopped and Michael was panting. After he regained his breath, Luke tickled him more and the room filled with the two teenager's gigles.