Malum:For good grades!

I walked down the halls of my highschool, holding my books to my chest to cover up my small baby belly. People shouting horrible things at me as I trudged down the hallway.
"FAGGOT!"
"TEACHER FUCKER!"
"BASTARD!"
"FREAK!"
"MISTAKE!"
"EMO!"
I ran the best I could into the boys bathroom, locking myself inside and crying into my hands. How could I let this happen? How could I let Mr.Hood just fuck me to get an A+ in Math? Just to get good grades?! I didn't really mean for it to go that way, it just sorta.......happened.

"Mr.Clifford?" Mr.Hodd called from his desk and I lifted my head up, "A word after class." He scolded and I gulped as I nodded. Mr.Hood was tough, I mean tough. After everyone left the class, I walked up to his desk. "You are aware you are failing my class right Michael?" He asked and I nodded, "I'm willing to raise your grade." He grinned and my heart pounded against my chest, "On one condition."

And.......yeah. I heard someone banging on the bathroom door, "Rockstar, it's your brother. Open up." Louis called and I unlocked the door, watching it open and reveal my foster brother. "I'm such an idiot Lou." I sobbed into his chest, "Hey, it's okay." Louis cooed and stroked my platinum blonde and blue hair. "No! People are calling me teacher fucker!" I snapped, "I can't take it anymore!" "Do you wanna go home?" Louis asked and I nodded rapidly. He took my hand and lead me to his car, driving us home.

"Lou, can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded, "Will you up me with the baby?" I blushed. "Of course Mikey. I'll do anything you need me to do to help with the baby." Louis smiled and hugged me, "Thank you so much." I grinned.