Neverending pain

26 hours Michael has been in labor, his baby girl still not wanting to come out. "Get out!" Michael shouted as another contraction hit him. "Sweetie it's gonna be okay." Calum cooed and ran his hand through Michael's soft hair. "Calum it been over all whole day and she's not here yet. It's not okay." Michael sighed and then whimpered as another contraction hit him. A doctor came in to see if Michael was fully dilated, "Well?" Michael snapped. "10 centimeters." The doctor confirmed and Michael let out a sigh of relief, it being replaced with a scream of pain as a strong contraction hit him. They wheeled him into the delivery room and Michael was panting hard, Michael felt the sheets under him become wet as his water broke and he groaned in pain. "Have.To.PUSH!" He panted and started pushing as a doctor positioned herself between his legs, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He shouted and squeezed Calum's hand. "OW!OW!OW!" "Just a little more and you can hold her." The doctor encouraged and Michael pushed as hard as he could, screaming as he did. A high pitched cry echoed through the room and Michael fell back against the pillows, a nurse cutting a cord and taking the baby to bathe and wrap her up. "Ca-Calum, she's finally here." Michael smiled, tears of joy welling in his eyes as a doctor handed him his daughter. "Hey rockstar." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

May Reannee Clifford