𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡: 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧

     MONDAY rolled around quicker than Sophie had wished for. Sunday was spent with Connie and Julie, the three messing around the entire day before deciding Connie would just spend the night again once they realized how late it had gotten. They did face masks together, Dwayne joining in on the skin care when he came over to ask Sophie for help on his math homework. The girls may have forced him into it but he enjoyed it. It was safe to say that it would now become a weekend ritual for the four.

Sophie walked into the school building with Julie, Connie and Dwayne that Monday morning, the girl wearing a new blue plaid skirt, white t-shirt and blue cardigan along with a pair of sheen black tights and her black Mary Jane shoes.

Julie and Connie had both noticed the change in the girl's appearance, especially when she put on mascara that morning but said nothing about it. They loved her outfits no matter what she wore. As long as she was comfortable in what she was wearing, they say no problem with it.

Dwayne had noticed that she was wearing a skirt for the first time since the day Dean left but didn't notice the fact that her entire outfit was different than normal. He just knew that she seemed happy with her attire and that was what mattered. He made sure to compliment all three of them as they walked together, the girls' moods brightening as the cowboy gave them each their own compliment.

Their walk was peaceful, just the four of them chatting quietly together as they passed by their peers and paid them no attention. The only person who got their attention was Carter Garcia who was jogging toward them with a bright smile. He stopped right in front of them and grabbed onto Sophie's hands as he attempted to hold in his excitement.

"You know your friend that I find incredibly attractive?" The boy asked, Sophie beginning to smile as she nodded. "Well, I asked your friend out and now I have a date after your first game."

Sophie let out an excited gasp as she threw her arms around the blonde baseball player. He spun her around in his excitement before setting her back on the ground as he pulled away to take a step back. The other three were smiling at the pair's excitement despite not anything about the boy despite his name. Their happiness was contagious unbeknownst to them.

"That's amazing!" Sophie said to the boy. "I'm so excited for the both of you. If you need any help with anything at all, let me know. I'd be happy to help."

Carter nodded before apologizing to the other three for stealing Sophie's attention. The all waved off the boy's apology, assuring him it was perfectly fine. Julie invited him to walk with them, the boy walking on the end next to Sophie as he let them return to their previous conversation.

Not even thirty seconds later Sophie felt someone grab her shoulders from behind causing her to let out a quiet squeal like sound from the back of her throat. She turned around ready to punch whoever had grabbed her only to find Adam right behind her with a large smile on his face. He opened his mouth to say something but shut his mouth when he saw Carter with the group of Ducks.

"Soph, I need to talk to you like right now," Adam said as he looked back at Sophie. "Its really important."

Sophie looked back at Carter who was trying to suppress a smirk and raised an eyebrow at him. She excused herself from her friends with a promise to catch up with them before allowing Adam to drag her away down the hall. When they were finally a decent way away from their friends, Adam turned to Sophie with a large grin spread across his face.