1.

In this world, everyone has a quirk right? May become a hero with it, may become a police officer or a detective.

Wrong.

20% of people don't get a quirk. They don't get the chance to become a hero. To save people. What do they get? Nothing.

Society looks down on quirkless people, bully them, insult them, use them.

My name is Izuku Midoriya, known as Akuzo. The most wanted villain in Japan after all for one. No one knows my identity except for the league of villains, it can never be revealed. People used to think I'm around 25-30 years old by the crimes I've committed.

Wrong!

I'm 16 years old. I know. A normal 16 years old boy should be living his life, going to school, making friends, having fun. Although, I have friends and I do have fun. But not in the way people would expect me to.

My two best friends, Toga and Dabi. We used to do all the dumbest things together. Laughing our asses off at the literal nothing, robbing stores, killing heroes together. That's what 'fun' means to us. Dabi is the mom of the group who always acts annoyed but he's just dumb as we are. Not so dumb if we're talking about killing. I'm the one with the highest kill count and the best strategies. Toga is the best spy, because of her quirk she can disguise as anyone. Dabi has the strongest quirk that can damage people enough to suffer, so I can easily kill them. We're kind of an unbreakable trio.

We all had our traumatic past, that's one of the things we have in common.

I bet you wonder why I'd choose to be a villain. Well, mostly because of my dad. Hizashi Midoriya. The name that makes me want to puke my guts out. For short, he killed my mother when I was 5. After that, he abused me for years. He called me names, insulted me for being quirkless, raped me almost every month, beat me nearly to death, until I've had enough. I ran away when I was 13. Not leaving a single clue behind. The police closed the case 2 months ago, they couldn't find anything. No wonder, they're pathetic. The bullies helped too, they kept telling me to commit suicide, even my childhood friend, Kacchan.

Anyways, after I got stronger I went back and murdered my 'father' and received two quirks from our master named All for One. It's not something extra, it's called telekinesis which makes me able to move things with my mind, almost like my mother's quirk.. The second one is speed, I don't think I have to explain that one.

My intention is to kill all the fake heroes, those selfish fuckers who only care about money. Who look down on quirkless people. Like All Might. The 'hero' who crushed a young boy's dreams and made him become a villain. How would society react to that hm? The number one hero, the symbol of peace making villains. How nice.

Present time

"IZU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ALREADY!!" Dabi yelled from the bar. "UGH SHUT UP I ALREADY SAID I'M TIRED!!" I yelled back, laying in my bed. I literally just woke up and they want to drag me to rob a store again. I'm just too tired for this shit now. I even went too far with the cuts last night and they hurt like hell. Yes, I do cut. It's the only thing that calms me down when I can't kill.

I looked over the jar where I kept my dad's eyes in. People might find it weird or creepy but I don't care. I simply took his eyes out before stabbing him to death. It was so satisfying. Hearing his screams, begging me to kill him. No. He deserved to suffer just as much as I did.

Bakugo pov

That old man won't stop talking.. Ugh I'm so fucking bored why the fuck do we even need maths?! I leaned back in my chair, stretching my arms not paying attention to class. There are reasons why I hate this subject. For example, it was the nerd's favorite subject..