9.

As I woke up a felt something warm under me, it felt comfortable. I opened my eyes slowly to see Kacchan sleeping under me. "Kyaaaa!!!" I yelled out in shock jumping off of him and instantly falling on the floor, my head was now just as red as his eyes. I noticed that we were in the living room.. So he slept here..

I heard a groan coming from him as he looked at me. "everything okay?" he asked. "y-you- me- c-couch-" holy shit I sound pathetic. "oh yea.. Yesterday you fell asleep while watching a movie and Aizawa sensei let me stay with you." he said with a groggy voice. "o-oh okay." I said pulling my knees up to my chest. Wait a minute.. I didn't think about my friends.. Toga and Dabi, or Tomura. I'm supposed to miss them, they're supposed to be my friends.. Why don't I miss them or even think about them?

"Don't yell problem children it's literally 5am. Also Izuku it's time for your breakfast." Aizawa said while walking down on the stairs. Great..

Bakugo pov

Something really felt off with Deku. I don't think those bandages are there because of a simple injury and I could literally hear him gulp as Aizawa sensei told him to eat.

I don't like to admit it but I'm worried for the nerd.. Yesterday he literally killed someone, he's too light which means he probably doesn't eat and those bandages.. I don't even want to imagine, I just hope it's not what I think it is. Could he be mentally ill..? Is that my fault?

He toddled to the kitchen and sat down to the table, he seemed to be lost in thoughts. Sensei put a plate of toast in front of him but he was just starting at it. "Izuku you have to eat it or else you will die. Your body has to get used to eating again." wait what?! He really didn't eat..?

He kept just staring at the food and didn't even touch it. "do you want me to bring you a bucket in case if it wants to come back?" sensei asked as Deku nodded his head. He walked away and soon came back with a plastic bucket and put it down next to the table.
He took a small bite and chew it. You can do this Deku..

After he finally finished the whole toast his face seemed a bit happier. "I-I did it!" he smiled and I let a smile slip on my face too. But it didn't last much longer, his face turned pale as he quickly grabbed the bucket and everything came out. God I wouldn't be in his place.. I walked up to him and patted his back softly.

I noticed a few teardrops rolling down on his cheeks as he put the bucket down. I wiped them off with my fingers and hug him softly. "I wanted to ask, Bakugo how do you know him?" Aizawa sensei asked. "we're childhood friends. I literally spent my life with him until the day he disappeared." I said. It's obviously a lie. I know Deku doesn't want them knowing about the bullying part either. "I'm going back to sleep, you got him Bakugo?" he asked as I nodded my head.

"Kacchan.." he mumbled nuzzling his head into my chest. Adorable...
"yes?" I asked patting his head. "my head hurts.." he said in a muffled voice. "I know Deku, that's normal after vomiting. Afterall you threw up a lot.. Do you want some water?" I asked. He nodded his head. I walked over the counter and took a glass from the dryer. I poured water in it and walked back to Deku who was just standing there with wobbling legs.

"come." I said picking him up with my right hand, holding the glass in the other one. I sat him down on the couch and gave him the water. He drank the half of it then gave the glass back to me.
I put it down on the desk and took a look at Deku who seemed to be freezing, based on his body shaking. I wrapped a warm blanket around him which was on the couch. I saw a satisfied smile on his face as he snuggled into the blanket.

I'll die from this cuteness..

"arigatou Kacchan.." he said still smiling. "no problem Deku. Need anything else?" I asked and he pointed at me. God he's such a baby.. So cute.. "you want me to sleep with you?" I asked as he nodded. I sat down next to him and leaned his head on my shoulder, he immediately fell asleep.