2.

I woke up to my loud alarm ringing, I shut it off and sit up on the bed. Today's the day!!

I stood up and looked at the clock. 6:26am. I have a lot of time to get ready, including my morning coffee. I made my way down to the bar to see Kurogiri washing dishes behind the counter. "morning." I said with a groggy voice as I sat down on a chair. "ah good morning, I'll make your coffee in a minute." he said while he kept washing the dishes. Sometimes I wonder how can he be not tired. I mean of course he can't be since he's partially a nomu but it's just so weird since he really doesn't seem like one.

He put the cup of coffee in front of me as I thanked him and took a sip. "hey Kuro, you're coming today too?" I asked. "well, master wants me to go in case anything happens so I can quickly bring you back with no harm. We don't need them capturing any of us right now." he said as my answer was just a nod.

I drank the rest of my coffee and headed back to my room to get ready. I took on my outfit.

(it looks like this but he has the kunai holder beside his waist and has his mask on)

I'm fully prepared. My mask can work as a gas mask too to avoid Midnight's quirks. It's still not perfect tho, it can only work for 5 minutes so I still have to fix that. I heard a knock on the door. "Izu-chan are you ready?" Toga asked as she stepped in. My answer was a nod.

Now that I think about it, the 'heroes' never met me in person. I was kind of a background villain, they only saw me by security cameras. A part of me wants to meet them tho. When I was younger I was the biggest fan of heroes, sometimes a part of that comes back. That doesn't change the fact that I hate All Might.

The only hero who I respect is Eraserhead. He isn't doing this all for money and fame. He's truly doing this for people.

I walked down to the bar where the rest of the league was already waiting for me. More specifically Tomura, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri and Overhaul. Overhaul recently joined the league, Twice somehow convinced him. We could say they're some kind of friends maybe? "oi Izuku want a drink? We still have some time left." Tomura asked. "no thank you and don't forget you CAN'T call me by my real name while we're outside." I said giving him a slight death stare. "jeez calm down I know." he said as he lifted up is hands as some kind of defense.

"Please let's gooo.. I want to meet Ura-chan already!" Toga squealed. Uraraka is her crush from class 1a I guess. Unfortunately since I didn't meet them I couldn't analyze their quirks and combat so it'll be a bit harder.

"fine let's go." I mumbled as I made my way to the back door which is the closest to the forest. We had to walk like 5 minutes to get there, since our mansion is literally in the middle of a forest it's hella big!! All for One has the half of it for himself, but not for long. We agreed for him to have it since he's the strongest, but lately he announced that he'll have to retire soon. Which means I'll get his position!! I'm currently the second strongest but soon I'll be the first!!