7.

Izuku pov

As I opened my eyes I saw bright lights and a full white office. Don't tell me I actually passed out.. I looked around and saw a small lady standing beside my bed.

Not gonna lie she creeped the fuck outta me. When did she even get here??

"how are you feeling Izuku?" "uh not b- wait WHAT?! how do you know my name?!" then it hit me. I didn't have my mask on. Well fuck!! "your face didn't change over the years, I saw hundreds of 'missing' posters of you so it wasn't a big deal to recognize you dear." she said calmly.

"I didn't mean to break your privacy but I had to take your mask off for the checkup. Also.. We should talk about your wrists, those dark eyebags and your completely empty stomach. I won't tell anyone without your permission but you need help darling.." why should I talk about it? She doesn't need to know and I don't need help. I'm completely fine it's just a phase.

"I won't talk about it and no one can make me talk about it." maybe except Hito or his parents.. I better keep it to myself they won't care anyway.

"can I let in your visitor? He said he's your friend, he brought you here." visitor? I assume it's Kacchan, he was with me when I possibly passed out. "sure I guess.." I said. She walked out, not even a few seconds later Kacchan rushed in with a slight panicked face but as he saw me he seemed so.. Relieved? Was he worried?

"Izuku are you okay?" he asked. "let's just stay at Deku. Izuku sounds weird coming from you." I said. He nodded and smiled a bit. Never experienced that before. He was always an ass and only smiled after he beat me up.

"look Kacchan, you don't have to act nice. I remember how you loved to beat me up and insult me so go ahead and do it, not like it matters to me anymore." I said staring down. "Deku.. I never meant to hurt you.. Do you want to know why I bullied you? Because I wanted to protect you. You kept dreaming of becoming a hero without a quirk but I was scared that it will cost your life and I couldn't live without you.. I know I messed up and chosen the wrong way to protect you but I never meant it." he said as a teardrop rolled down on his cheek.

I sat up and looked up at the taller male. I didn't even notice how tall he got over the years.. For me, I stayed 4'9. I sighed a stretched my arms for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. For some reason I felt comfortable in his arms after all those years..

I heard the door bursting open. "Izu are you o-" Hito yelled but shocked when saw me hugging Kacchan. "what the actual fuck- what is that angry pomeranian doing here?" "shut it grape." Kacchan growled as I giggled a bit. "what is your relationship with this insomniac?" he asked looking back at me. "he's my friend, I'm basically living with him until I don't get a dorm." I said, Kacchan didn't seem so happy about it though.

I stood up, am collapsing on the floor again but Kacchan catched me. "be more careful nerd." he said smirking.

You're weak.

Cut.

He thinks you're pathetic.

Cut.

He wants you to disappear.

no..

CUT ALREADY!!

Shut up..

ACCEPT IT, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled out loud, when I realized what I just did I covered my mouth. I looked up at the two boys who were looking at me shocked and confused. "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to I just-" I got cut off by Hito. "voices again, right?" I nodded my head.