10.

Shit shit shit shit this can't be happening!!! Think about something.. Ugh!

Although.. I'm Akuzo. I do whatever I want. "no." I said, looking deadly in his eyes.

He thinks you're weak.

He thinks you're pathetic.

You can't do anything right.

Kill.

No..

If you don't want to kill him that badly, then kill yourself freak!!

"don't make me say it again." he said as he grabbed my wrists. Kacchan, you're fucked. As soon as his hands touched mine I grabbed him and flipped him on the floor as hard as I could. I'm sorry Kacchan.. But you made this for yourself.

I ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could, I ran through the corridors, not caring about the stares i got by other students. Normally I'd go to the school rooftop, but that's not high enough.

I ran out on the school gate, luckily it was open. I've heard people yelling behind me then quick footsteps. Shit. I ran through the streets soon finding a building that was high enough.

I looked behind me, I saw a few people running towards me but they were still far away. To be exact, Aizawa, Mic, Kacchan and Hitoshi. Of course it's them, who else would care? Not like they do. They probably just don't want UA to have a bad status because someone committed suicide.

I ran up through the stairs, of course the elevator is out of service why wouldn't it be. Soon I arrived on the 13th floor, out of breath. I walked to the edge, looked down and saw them running in the building which means I have to hurry. But first..

I walked to the door and locked it, who's so stupid that they leave the key in it? Whatever, I'm thankful to them this time.

I walked back to the edge and unwrapped the bandages, the blood already flooded through. I took the blade out of my pocket and pressed it against my wrist.

Here we go..

I pulled it through, watching the line turn red and white. It went too deep again, that's what I wanted.

Slice.. 1.

Slice.. 2.

Slice.. 3.
.
.
.
Slice..45.

I heard banging on the door. Took them long. I looked down to see my arms completely covered in cuts, from wrist to shoulder.

The door busted open by an explosion, probably by Kacchan.
Well, too late~

A purple portal appeared next to Aizawa as I saw Toga and Dabi rushing out through it. Wow someone finally decided to appear.

I let a smile slip on my face as I looked at their shocked faces. "I-Izu get away from the edge!" Toga yelled. I smiled and shook my head. "Deku why are you doing this..?!" Kacchan yelled. "why wouldn't I? Akuzo deserves to die, everyone knows that. I killed thousands of people I'm a monster!! " I yelled looking into his eyes. "no that's not true you can still change!! Please come back from the edge we need you!" Mic said with tears in his eyes. "Izu you can come back to us!! Be yourself, be Akuzo and come back to the league!" Dabi yelled. "FUCK NO HE'LL NEVER GO BACK TO YOU!!" Kacchan shouted.

You caused this.

Do it.

"gomenne.." I said, leaning back. I felt the cold air breezing against my skin as I was falling. Soon I felt a scarf wrap around me, Aizawa..