11.

I felt Kacchans arms wrap around me as tears were running from my eyes unstoppably.

I laid my head on his chest as I kept crying. It's worthless to act though anymore they already know I'm weak. "it's okay Deku.." he said rubbing circles on my back.

Bakugo pov

Around 10 minutes have passed when his sobs were gone. He looked up at me with red, puffy eyes from crying. "hey Deku.. Last time when I saw you fighting that robot.. You couldn't use your quirks but hell you were amazing! The whole class could barely defeat one robot with quirks and you defeated four without using quirks. What I mean is there's a good chance that you can be a hero without a quirk!" I said ruffling his hair.

"but me being a hero without a quirk would worry you.. And I don't want that.. I don't care if I can be a hero or not I just want to be with Kacchan.." I let a smile slip on my face. That's really cute..

I pressed a soft kiss on his forehead. He smiled and me and muzzled his head into my chest. I'm going to die he's so adorable like this..

"Kacchan.." he said with a groggy voice, seem like something's wrong. "my head hurts.." yup. "wait here I'm gonna get you some medicine and a glass of water." I said as I stood up and headed to sensei's room and knocked on the door. Soon it opened. "what is it?" Aizawa sensei asked. "De- Izuku has a headache and I don't know where the medicines are." I said scratching the back of my head. "it's in the shelf right above the sink in the kitchen." he said, I nodded as a 'thanks' and walked in the kitchen.

I took a pill out of the shelf and poured a glass of water. I walked back to Deku who was almost asleep. I don't have the heart to bother him now he looks so adorable.. But he has to take the meds or else it'll get worse.
"Deku.." I said poking his shoulder. He opened his beautiful eyes and looked at me. I gave him the pill and the water, he took the pill and drank a bit from the water. Better than nothing..

Izuku pov

I gave the glass back to Kacchan as laid down on the couch. I was tired but like, not physically.. So much things in my mind at the same time. A part of me is glad that I survived, a part of me isn't. I don't know where are the usual voices, I don't know if they hate me or not, I don't know what will I do without a quirk. Am I really useless? What kind of question is that, of course I am.

I scratched my arms nervously. Damn these stupid bandages! I need to relieve stress somehow.. Fuck..

Kacchan grabbed my arm. "Deku.. Is there something bothering you?" he asked looking into my eyes. Should I tell him..? No he doesn't care. He's just pitying me. "Deku??" ugh. "nothing." I said shortly as I looked away. I heard Kacchan sigh as he picked me up and put me in his lap. "h-hey put me down!!" I yelled, he acted like he didn't even hear me.

He pulled me into a hug. I couldn't hold it back anymore and tears started flooding from my eyes. "Deku please talk to me, I'm worried.." 'no you're not.. This is nothing but pity.'

"your mumbling habit didn't change." wait what?! Don't tell me I said that out loud. "Deku, it is not pity. I worry and care about you. I don't care what you think, that's the truth. I don't care about your past, I care about what I feel and that feeling is love." L-LOVE?! HE LOVES ME?! No, he probably means it just in a friendly way.

"Oi.. You know I've liked you since 6th grade. I didn't have the stupid guts to tell you, until it was too late.. I know you wouldn't love such a jerk like me but that's the truth, sorry." oh my fucking god.. Is he for real..? "Kacchan.. You know I like you too.. I like this jerk.." I said trying to avoid eye contact, I felt like my face is currently matching with his eye color.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek and smiled, I felt my face heat up. "I missed you nerd and I can't tell you that enough." he mumbled. I let a small smile slip on my face.

I cuddled close to him as I closed my eyes. After so many years..I feel truly happy again.

"I don't want to break the moment but I'm making coffee, does any of you want too?" Hitoshi asked. "I want a cup of latte, thanks." Kacchan said. "Izu?" Hito asked. "oh um a small cup of cappuccino please.." I said. He nodded his head and headed to the coffee machine.

I put my hands down and felt something in my pocket. My blade.. Fuck it.

I slowly stood up, trying not to fall. "where are you going?" Kacchan asked. "t-to the bathroom." I said nervously as I made my way towards the bathroom. "Deku. Show me your pockets first." he said looking straight into my eyes. "w-what why?"
"I don't want you to do something stupid again." he said. "I-I swear all my pockets are empty!" I said. "then you won't mind showing them to us." Hito said, peeking out of the kitchen.
"I am not a fucking child okay?! I don't need to be checked up every single minute!" I yelled as I made my way to the bathroom, but luck wasn't on my side.

As I was walking the blade fell out of my pocket. Well.. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. "so that's what you call 'nothing?' " Kacchan asked. I picked up the blade like nothing happened and started running towards the bathroom. Well, I was planning to if my legs didn't give up as soon as I started running. I immediately fell on the floor.  This is not my day. NOT MY FUCKING DAY.

"SHINEE!!!" I yelled literally like Kacchan back in Aldera high. Both of them walked up to me. I stared at them furious, hoping they'll get at least a bit scared or leave me alone.

Bakugo pov

He stared into my eyes, I think he was trying to scare us. Well it didn't really work. I picked him up in my arms. Sometimes it worries me how light he is.. Shinso picked up the blood-covered blade and threw it into the trash can.

Deku kept fiddling in my arms trying to get out of my grip. Because of his condition and our weight gap makes it impossible, especially the fact that he's really weak. He literally just got out of the hospital he can't even walk properly yet.

"K-Kacchan let me go!!" he squealed in my arms. I heard footsteps and saw Aizawa and Mic sensei walking down on the stairs. "what's this yelling little listeners?" Mic sensei asked. "Kacchan. Let. Me. Go. Now!!" he yelled. My ears are starting to hurt.

"Izu please calm down, someone explain what happened." Aizawa said. Suddenly Deku bit my shoulder. He's like an angry puppy but boy that bite hurt. "Deku biting me won't help you in this situation so I assume you to NOT bite me again." I said.

I heard some muffled noises from him. I swear if he's gonna pout whole day- whatever, he won't talk to me today anyways. He's like a child..

"well he wanted to cut himself again but the blade fell out of his pocket-" Shinso explained but Deku cut him off. "THAT IS NOT TRU-" he yelled but I cut him off by patting his head. Pfft.. I swear he's really like a puppy.

I heard Mic sigh. "little listener.. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. No response. I looked at Deku, he fell asleep. Understandable, he was probably already tired and this stressful situation didn't help.
"he fell asleep sensei." I said. "oh.. Take him in the guest room, that's going to be his room until he stays here." he said, I nodded my head and took took him in the guest room. I put him down on the bed and put a blanket on him.

I pressed a kiss on his cheek and smirked. He's my aggressive, cute little puppy.