8.

Izuku pov

It's so early.. Why would he let us home? What will I even do? "Izukuu! Do you want to stay in the dormitory with us for the afternoon?" a red haired guy asked. "u-umm sure I guess." I said.

Cut.

Do it.

Cut.

You're even too pathetic to kill yourself.

Cut.

God dammit why now?!

We finally arrived to the dormitory, it had a huge living room and an American styled kitchen. There was an elevator in the front and stairs, I assume the dorms are upstairs. "Kacchan can you please show me where the bathroom is..?" I asked, he nodded his head and pointed at a door on the end of the corridor. "arigatou!" I said with a fake but believable smile.

I walked to the bathroom closing the door behind me as I rushed in a stall.

Do it.

Cut.

DO IT!!

I opened my bag and took out my sharpener. I took the blade out of it and unwrapped the bandages. I pressed the cold metal against my skin and pressed it as deep as I can. I pulled it through my wrist as I yelped in pain, but I couldn't stop. This was probably the deepest cut I've ever made. Blood was flooding out of my wrist. Shit. I'll have to clean this up later. I made a few deeper cuts on both arms until I couldn't see them from the blood anymore.

I re-wrapped the bandages. They didn't stop the bleeding but thankfully the thick material didn't let the blood flood through. I sighed as I pulled my sleeves back down. I slid the blade in my pocket and cleaned the blood up from the floor with a tissue. I put the sharpener case back in my bag and walked out of the stall.

I looked into the mirror and nearly threw up. I look like a corpse. My face is more pale then usual and it makes my eyebags seem more. Just great. I heard the door opening and a yellow haired boy walked in. "Izuku is everything okay? You've been in here for a while?" he asked. "oh yeah I'm okay I just had to wash my face too." I said surprisingly believable.

"ah I see.. Do you want to play truth or dare with us? Also we could get to know each other since we're in the same class you know. " he said sounding really excited. "um sure why not." I said as we walked back to the living room.

They looked at me and a pink girl who probably didn't see me without my mask silent screamed. "oh my God you're so adorable!!!" she squealed.
"u-umm thank you I guess.." I said nervously. Everyone knew that I'm not so though without my mask. My confidence is really low when I'm not wearing it.

"Come sit down with us!" The red haired boy said with a wide smile. I sat down on the couch between Kacchan and two sided boy, I think his name is Shoto.. I saw him at the sports festival, he was fighting against Kacchan in the final.

"alright so let's introduce ourselves!" The pink girl said jump up and down while the others nodded. "soo my name is Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina! The sharkyboy beside me is Kirishima Eijiro............., and at last this is Kyoka Jirou!" she said patting the girl's head. Boy that's a lot of names.. She introduced everyone, they didn't even get the chance to say something.

"um alright well I'm Izuku Midoriya but I think you all know that already.. Also I'm okay with any nicknames." I said scratching the back of my head.

"let's play truth or dare!" Uraraka said, everyone agreed so I guess I had to agree too. "I'll start!" she said and looked around in the room. "Koda! Truth or dare?" she asked. "dare!" "I dare you to bake a strawberry cake for the whole class until we play the game!" Koda just sighed, but agreed to do it which made the whole class cheer. He's probably good in the kitchen or something..