6.

(don't tell me this picture is not adorable )

Izu walked back to our room, still wiping his tears. God I feel so sorry for him.. He didn't deserve anything of what happened to him! He deserves to be happy. Why would God punish him like that?

I explained the same thing to my parents and their reactions were the same as mine.

"THIS IS JUST MESSED UP!! No wonder he came out to be a villain!" Dad freaked out. "hey hey Sho calm down, I agree with you but please don't lose your temper, that's the last thing we need right now." Papa said hugging him.
Not like I want a boyfriend but they're making me feel single.
"I noticed that he's really pale and he has dark circles under his eyes.. Does he even sleep?" "I don't know.. Maybe we could talk about it with him later." papa said.

Izuku pov

I closed the door and sat down on the floor letting out a sigh.

Why did you tell them?!

Pathetic.

Now they know everything, they're pitying you.

Useless.

'shut up..' I whispered holding my tears back. I held my head pulling my hair. The voices were getting louder again and I couldn't take it. When I was cutting it felt like getting rid of the voices but they kept coming back.

I heard a knock on the door. "Izuku, dinner is ready. You like ramen right?" Mic asked through the door. "y-yeah but I'm not really hungry right now.." I said trying not to sound like I was crying. "Izuku I know you're lying, Hitoshi told me that you didn't eat anything since yesterday. You must be hungry." fuck you Hito!!

I felt tears running down on my cheeks again. I was very hungry but I couldn't let myself eat. "Izuku.. Can I come in?" he asked. I clicked the doorknob, singing that he can. The door opened as Mic walked in.

Honestly I don't understand.. I'm a murderer and they treat me like their kid.. Why? I'm supposed to suffer! I don't deserve to eat, I don't deserve to be loved!

"Izu.. Why won't you eat? Is there something wrong?" he asked sitting down on the bed beside me. I couldn't say anything, I felt like if I just open my mouth ill burst into tears and I don't want that.

He gave me a worried look. "Izuku if something is bothering you please talk to us, we're here to help you.." he said with a slight smile. I couldn't hold it back anymore and busted out crying. Tears were coming from my eyes uncontrollably. I felt two arms wrapping around me. I hesitantly hugged the older man back. "is it because of your father..?" he asked. I know I shouldn't trust people I just met but.. I felt really comfortable around them for some reason.. It felt like they are my family, even though they aren't and never will be.. "y-yeah.." I stuttered out. Probably he was the reason of the voices.

What's the matter if they know about it? I won't live much longer anyway.

"At least try to eat a little bit, please." he said keep hugging me. Should I? Whatever. I'll just purge it out again.. I nodded.

We walked down on the stairs, the others were already sitting at the table.

I sat down between Hito and Eri. I gave a piercing look to Hito which he noticed and gulped as he looked back at his plate. Did I scare him..? Of course he's scared, I'm a fucking murderer anyway!

Mic put a plate of ramen in front of me. Here we go.. Please just don't vomit it out while eating..

I ate a few bites from it and I already felt full and nauseous. I could barely hold it back anymore. "t-thank you for the meal!" I said rushing to the bathroom.