5.

We ended up playing fall guys until 3am. Boy it was hella fun! I got on the first place everytime and Hito raged so much he broke his controller.

It's 4am yet and I can't sleep, Hito is taking a shower.
"uhh Izu. Were you in the bathroom earlier?" he asked as he walked in. "yeah why?" don't tell me.. "mind explaining why there was blood on the sink?" well FUCK. "that is none of your business." I said. He gave me a worried look but let it pass. Thank god.

"aren't you supposed to be sleeping anyway?" I asked. "nah I'm not tired. But you should be, we have school tomorrow." "we??" I gave him a curious look. "yeah they put you my class, I warn you they're hella loud and annoying." ugh. Just great.

7am

"boys are you ready?" Mic asked, ready in his hero suit. They forced a UA suit on me, ugh it's so uncomfortable! Even though they are big compared to my body it's just horrible. At least they let me have my mask and hood on, that's something too.

We got in the car, it was frustrating. Four people in one car. I hate it. "Izu, I should inform you that you'll probably get some insulting comments from a few people in school since they know who you are but don't mind them." Aizawa said. I shrugged it off, it's not like I care I got used to it.

As we arrived we got out of the car. My wrists started to sting again, I didn't re-bandage them but that's the last thing I care about. The uniform covers it anyway.

As we were walking to the classroom I got a few stares. More specifically, the whole school was staring at me. Fucking people can't they mind their own business?! Whatever.
"please wait here until I inform the class about you okay? I'll call you when you can come in." I just nodded as he walked in through the huge door with Hito.

Bakugo pov

The caterpillar and the other extra walked in as the whole class settled down. Finally some silence. "alright listen problem children. You're going to have a new classmate." he said as everyone started to cheer except me and the insomniac. "everyone settle down!!" Aizawa sensei yelled and everyone did as he told. "he's in a rehabilitation program here, basically he's a villain. Most of you probably know him from the news. Please come in!" he said looking towards the door where Akuzo walked in. AKUZO HIMSELF!!

I heard gasps from the whole class, I have to admit I was shocked too. He's a murderer!

"Aizawa sensei, he's a murderer! Isn't he supposed to be in jail? As a class president I think it's a bad idea and dangerous to put the students in a room with a killer!" Iida, you should've not said that.
Akuzo started to laugh. "I can't go to jail fuckers." "Language!" Aizawa yelled at him, he just simply shrugged it off.
"why can't you? You're even overage for this class." he said doing those weird robotic moves with his arms.
"Aizawa I don't want to be rude but that kid is inappropriate and dumb." he said pointing at Iida as he looked at sensei. Most of the class couldn't help but giggle as Iida just sat there humiliated.

"I'm 16 just like the most of you. I don't get it how could people assume I'm in my 30's. I'm not an old hag.." he said dramatically.
"any more dumb questions?" he asked. I raised my hand as he looked at me.
"yes, Bakugo?" How does he know my name?! "first of all HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"
"I have my ways. And your question is?" he said with a smirk that creeped the fuck out of me.

"why did you want to murder All Might out of everyone so badly?" I asked with no hesitation. I was really curious about it since everyone loves him. What could be his reason?
"Because your beloved Bitch Might ruined my life, he's nothing but a selfish fucker who only cares about money or fame." he said, I could hear in his voice that he's slowly losing control over his temper. So did I.