.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 001 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"witch"

"witch"

"wake up! wake up! wake up! WAKE UP!"

Y/n was woken up by her twin brothers, Aiden and Ben, jumping up and down on her bed and screaming.

Y/n kicked them both in the legs making them fall off of it and land on the floor. "i will gut you both like a fish if you don't stop."

the boys stood up and started shaking their older sister back and forth like a rag doll. "come on! daddy said you have to get out of bed." they said in sync.

"alright alright!" Y/n finally sat up in her bed. "i'm going to the store to buy some food after school, so how about i buy you both something on my way home but only if you both behave, okay?" she said pointing at both of them with a stern look.

"yay!" they screamed and gave Y/n a hug before running out of her room.

Y/n got up from her bed and walked to her small closet. she opens it and took a simple white top and a red skirt that went down to her ankles, and to top it all off she put on a small leather corset and put it around her waist.

she brushed out her hair then her teeth and walked into the kitchen where her father stood by the stove.

"good morning father." she addressed him.

he turned around and put on a big smile. Will, Y/n's father, is a big guy and intimidating when you see him but he truly is a big teddy bear on the inside. he has a beard and short brown hair.

he was currently holding a pan with eggs and bacon. "good morning, sugarplum!"

"dad, you shouldn't be cooking remember? i said i would." Y/n told him after seeing the eggs and bacon. she took the pan away from him and made him sit down by the table.