.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 005 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"true love"

"true love"

"wait, you're telling me that a man, that's made out of blood, threatened you about staying away from Sophie in the library?" Y/n asked, running with Agatha down the hallway.

Y/n was walking to her dorm when she saw Agatha running down the hallway and telling her to run with her. Agatha told her everything from climbing onto the ledge, the school deans and the bloody man.

"i know it sounds crazy but i'm telling the truth!" Agatha panted.

"have you been around? everything about this is crazy!" Y/n whisper shouted at her friend. they finally got to the bridge and ran across it.

"i also forgot to mention, he said your name, too." Agatha told her, walking into the school.

"what?!" Y/n wanted to ask her more questions but the door opened and Agatha pulled her into a hiding spot.

out came the School Master holding a lantern. he walked to the middle tower and walked up the steps that disappeared behind him.

"that's what the middle tower is for." Y/n mumbled. Y/n stepped out of the hiding spot with Agatha. "now can you tell me why the bloody man said my name?"

Agatha went to speak when a knife fell from above and landed in between the two girls. they looked up to see Sophie holding a girl on the ledge of a balcony.

"Sophie!" they said at the same time and jumped up and down to get her attention. Sophie looked to the side and saw them. "N/n, Aggie!" she said and disappeared from the balcony.

Y/n and Agatha waited for Sophie to come down to them which didn't take long. "girls, hey."

Agatha grabbed her hand and Y/n's and started walking to the middle tower. "wait, where are we going?"