.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 002 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"stay"

the girls were laughing when Sophie pointed at Y/n's favourite shop. "hey, let's drop by Deauville's, see if she's got anything new." she suggested.

Y/n learned up and started walking in front of her friends to get there quicker. "oh, don't you two have to get home, though?" Agatha tried to back out.

"c'mon. let's see id she's got something good." Sophie walked into the shop. Agatha stopped outside and looked at the door.

"come on, please?" Y/n begged her friend. Agatha looked at her with a raised eyebrow and smiled. she reluctantly walked in with Y/n.

"Ah! my favourite readers." Mrs. Deauville said walking behind the counter. "good thing you stopped by. we had a big delivery yesterday."

"any ghost stories?" Agatha leaned on the books in one of the crates.

"yes, a few interesting-looking ones." Mrs. Deauville answered her.

"any new fairy tales?" Sophie asked her, leaning her chin on the books. Y/n snapped her fingers and looked at Mrs. Deauville also wanting to know if there were any fairytales.

"nothing you haven't read a thousand times before, Sophie." she shook her head at the light headed girl. "but i did spot some very interesting older editions in there." she pointed at the two crates. "look, look! dig around."

Y/n went to take some books when Mrs. Deauville stopped her. "wait Y/n, i have the perfect book for you let me just... find it." she said walking to the bookshelf behind her.