.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 010 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"glow"

"glow"

"hey, meathead. stop!" Agatha called out.

when Y/n and Agatha heard the new they immediately went to look for Tedros because he was the last person to talk to her.

Tedros stopped and turned around. "oh god, what did i do now?" he asked uninterested.

"did you just stand and watch as one of the giant dogs dragged Sophie away screaming?" Y/n asked even though she knew the answer.

"look, i rescue princesses and defeat Evil. i don't save it. okay?" he told them.

"you know who's Evil?" Agatha chuckled sarcastically.

"yes. because it's literally on the name of her school!" he snapped at them. "because i'm Good. that's what i'm supposed to do. that's what i have to do." he pointed to himself. "start getting the concept of this place."

"no, i get it fine." Agatha nodded her head. "and it's ridiculous. you know that Evil stymph you killed?"

Tedros raised his eyebrows and nodded for her to continue. "that was Gregor." Y/n chuckled.

"no it wasn't. i would have known that." he said taking a step closer to them.

"mm, but you didn't." Agatha whispered.

"are you sure?" he questioned.

"ask Dovey. and then come back and tell me how you know Evil when you see it." Agatha sighed and started to walk away. Y/n followed her but bumped into her shoulder when she abruptly turned around again.