.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 013 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"unnatural"

"unnatural"

"did you bring the book?"

Agatha nodded and pulled Y/n with her to the Evil side.

Sophie has made absolutely no progress in kissing Tedros and Agatha was really getting homesick.

Y/n also wanted go home. she missed her dad and the twins. but the people was she also wanted to stay. Y/n has gotten a lot closer to Hort and really enjoyed being with him. there was no way that he was going with her to Gavaldon, she couldn't ask him to do a that.

"and wether Good or Evil, beauty is a full time job." the girls heard Sophie tell her new friends. there was a guy who was sitting on the table, looking at her like she was everything.

Agatha rolled her eyes and slammed the book on the table and crossed her arms. "we need to talk." she said.

all of the Nevers that sat around Sophie looked at the two Good girls in front of them. Y/n saw Hort looking at her and gave him a little smile and a wave.

he returned that smile and you could see a faint blush if you looked really hard.

"about?" Sophie sneered at them.

Y/n and Agatha looked over at Tedros's table and saw him laughing with Beatrix. Sophie turned to look at what they were looking at then scoffed. "i have it under control."

"you really don't, Sophie." Y/n shook her head.

"so i'm supposed to take romantic advice from a girl who only kissed two guys in her entire lifetime." she laughed.