.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 006 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"library"

"library"

Y/n ran over to Agatha's table and slammed the book down on the table. "what is this?" Agatha poked the book with her fork.

"information is what it is." Y/n told her, sitting down in the seat next to her. a knock on the table was heard and they looked up to see the red head from the orientation. "you're, uh, the Readers, right?"

"hi." they said simultaneously.

"do you two mind if i sit with you?" he asked.

"no."

"go ahead." Y/n motioned to the seat in front of Agatha.

"great." he went to sit down but his sword kept getting in the way. he finally got his sword out of the way and sat down. "i'm Gregor. um, Gregor Charming." he introduced himself. "the, uh... the prince's son."

Y/n's jaw dropped. he acted and looked nothing like Prince Charming. but never judge a book by its cover.

"i'll try not to be too charming." he chuckled.

Y/n laughed and Agatha introduced them. "i'm Agatha and this is Y/n."

"i heard you don't want to be here." he leaned in and lowered his voice. "well, i don't either."

"really?" Y/n hummed.

"i'm not cut out to be a prince." he shook his head. "it's... it's not who i am." he smiled to them. "do you know what i'd rather do?" he asked.

Y/n and Agatha shook their heads and leaned forward to hear him better. "run my own grocery store." he smiled brightly.

"ohh!" Y/n was not expecting that.