.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 004 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"love like Evers"

"love like Evers"

"how can you even walk?"

Y/n looked behind her to see Agatha struggling to stand up straight and her dress pulled up to her knees. she shrugged and they continued walking with Agatha tripping at almost every step.

"nope, i give up." Agatha spoke loudly and sat down in some ottoman in the hall. she sighed and leaned her head against the wall. "you need to go, find Sophie and bring her to me." Agatha based her hand.

"alright." Y/n grinned. "i'll go get Sophie and then we can go home, right?" Y/n continued walking and got to some big hall.

there were people dressed in colourful clothes on one side and then on the other only dark, like just black.

Y/n stood on her toes and looked around, trying to find someone with light hair in the dark crowd.

suddenly someone bumped into Y/n, making her stumble a bit and lose her balance. she looked to her right to see who did that.

what she saw was a tall boy, dresses in all black with a lot of eyeliner that kinda fit him. he was very handsome Y/n couldn't deny that.

they locked eyes and they couldn't stop staring at each other. Y/n couldn't help but feel a pull towards the boy, it's strange she only just met him. Y/n started blushing a little and so did the boy.

"oh, hello." the boy greeted her, dragging out the word 'hello.' "i'm Hook, Hort Hook." he introduced himself with a smile.

"are you perhaps related to Captain...Hook?" Y/n asked, feeling familiar with the name.