.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 015 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"come with us or stay?"

Y/n and Agatha flew as fast as they could to get to the other school before all of the others. they flew past the Good students and into a window.

the flew into the Evils main hall and transformed back into themselves.

the Nevers were cheering and laughing. they were dancing differently than the Evers, Y/n thought theirs looked more fun.

"that looks so fun, i wanna dance now." Y/n whispered to Agatha with a smile. Agatha didn't respond just looked around the room.

Y/n did the same and her eyes landed on Hort who was dancing, enjoying himself. he turned his head and made eye contact with Y/n. Hort tilted his head and walked out of the dancing circle.

"my dear Nevers!"

the music stopped alongside with everyone stopping. everyone looked at the voice and saw a wrinkly old lady who was actually Sophie.

the Evers kept banging on the door and screaming. "we have guests. how should we greet them?" Sophie asked.

"we'll kill 'em!" Y/n heard Hort shout. the Nevers cheered seeming to like the idea.

"just leave them alone!" Agatha came forward. "Sophie, please. they were just scared you were going to attack them."

"now, why would we ever do that?" Sophie walked closer to Agatha. "that would be such an Evil thing to do."