CH-15: Earth 101

TurboRacer had been in stasis for a few megacycles. He was still in stasis but could hear voices outside. Slowly, he started to wake up to the voices, but he didn't open up any optical sensors on his chassis; he just sat and listened to them. He was confused by the voices though. He heard his Autobot teammates and friends talking to someone else: a young female voice. He hadn't heard her before, but he wondered if it was even a robot being.

"Wow, so you guys actually knew this guy too?" The mysterious voice asked.

"Sure do! He came to help us overcome the muscle car last night!" Bumblebee answered in response. "He and the other 'Bots."

"So... he's a jet... but I thought only Decepticons could fly!" The female spoke up. "And he's a car as well..."

"Well, not really. There are some Autobots that can fly, but not that many..." Bulkhead's voice answered.

"Correct. He underwent a process that allows him to transform into two different vehicle modes." Jumpstart's voice clarified next.

"So what's his name again?" The female asked.

"His name is TurboRacer. Bulkhead, Scarlet-Falcon, TechGear and I trained with him back when we were in Autoboot Camp." Bumblebee answered.

At hearing his own name, TurboRacer felt like he was being called in or that someone needed attention from him. He starts stretching some joints under the outer layer of armour surrounding him while in vehicle mode, making a yawning sound with his mouth, his joints made metallic creaking and gear shifting noises, which seem to startle the female who owns the mystery voice. TurboRacer immediately did an idol position transformation in his new road-going Earth mode. 

TurboRacer now stood up and stretches his servos out a bit, then he saw Bumblebee and Bulkhead standing before him, along with Jumpstart and Scarlet-Falcon. "Hey, 'bots!" He greeted. "Now that I'm out of stasis, how about you show me around so I can get to know this planet better."

"Ah yes, but first I think we should introduce you to Sari." Bumblebee said.

"Sorry? Who's that and why is she called Sorry?" TurboRacer raised a metal eyebrow at this.

"No, not that kind of 'Sorry'. Her name is coded differently, but it sounds the same." Scarlet-Falcon countered back.

Bumblebee laughed a little. "But anyways, here she is: Sari, this is TurboRacer. Turbo, Sari."

A very small bipedal figure now came out from behind Bumblebee's left stabilising servo. This is the female voice he heard earlier. She stood a little over three feet tall, was very thin compared to them, had no armour plating on and didn't look very heavy or built nearly as well as a robot. She is however covered in some sort of form-fitting, cloth-like structure around her torso, arms, and part of her legs. Her stabilising servos were covered by what appear to be boots of some sort. She had five digitals on each servo like a normal servo. What interests TurboRacer the most was the way her head looked. She has a mouth just like them and two optics that are opaque and white with round darkened dots in the middle that move around in whatever direction she looked. She also possesses an olfactory sensor of some kind between her optics, but lower than where robots had theirs placed. On the sides of her head were two strange looking round flat objects which TurboRacer assume were audio receiving organs of some kind. On top of her head, she has a very oddly-shaped helmet with what appear to be two long finials coming out. But the helmet appears to be woven of fibres of some sort. He is assuming it's the follicle extensions he heard about before on some organics, and like that on Ken and Jennifer.

 He is assuming it's the follicle extensions he heard about before on some organics, and like that on Ken and Jennifer