Chapter 2

"Leo what are you doing here" I snapped. He looked me up and down and smirked

"Well well well, fashionably late are we now McKenna Rae Roberts" i glared at him. For those who are confused by my last name, My dad thought it was in my best interest to change my last name from Lurhmann to Roberts to make my actress life a little less difficult. He believed if everyone put 2 and 2 together and realise I was the daughter of up and coming director Martin Scorsese then people would just find ways to hate on both of our careers and make it seem like I only became an actress due to my dad. Which is partly true, but what am I suppose to do. It worked in our favour too because I don't even look like my dad.

"Mckenna" Leo snapped me out of my trance.

"What are you doing here? You didn't even answer me" I snapped again. Instead of replying he scoffed and started to walk away. I despise that boy.

"Oh and go have a shower, Baz is in a phone call right now so you have time" I nodded and ran upstairs. The hot shower was what I needed. Although being stuck in my thoughts was making it very unpleasant. What is it that my dad wanted to discuss? And why is Leo here? Is it about Leo?

I was interrupted with a knock on the door

"Miss, your father is asking for you"

"Yes Marissa I'll be down soon" I excused my maid Marissa. I hopped out of the shower quickly did some skincare then chucked on some leggings and an oversized hoodie. I walked downstairs and then entered the kitchen. Despise the table being filled with all of my favourite foods I don't think I could stomach a single one. My head throbbed more and all of a sudden I was nauseous. I stood there eyeing the food then look at my dad who was to busy reading the newspaper then at Leo who looked up and raised his eyebrows. I scoffed then sat across from Leo.

"Mckenna, good of you to finally make it" I faked a smile and grabbed some fruit off the platter

"Miss, do you want a drink? Coffee, juice?" I smiled at Marissa

"Juice sounds lovely right now, Tha-"

"And some aspirin for her too please Marissa thankyou" I looked over at my dad not ready for the whole lecture that was gonna go down

"Dad I'm sorry you know, I don't know if I said that but" I went quiet

"Kenna I'm just disappointed, you went out last night not telling anyone not even Marissa, then I find out you went to a frat party, FOR WHAT I CANT" Leo looked up and looked at my dad then me knowing he was already starting to get angry

"Sorry, I'm not gonna get mad, I just cannot for the life of me understand why you'd go to those parties? You don't go to college did you even know anyone there?" I sat there and furrowed my brows, taking a sip of my juice and then taking the aspirin.

"I think I may have gone with Ava..."

"You think?? Jesus Christ Mckenna you're what? 21? You can't even remember? I'm telling you when the recording of Romeo and Juliet starts you can't be doing this."

"I know an- "

"No I'm serious kenna I think this movie is going to be big you need to start taking yourself seriously and be more responsible of your actions, we head to Mexico in 2 weeks, Im not having you go out at night and rocking up at god knows time at set. How am I going to explain to the cast at staff that my own daughter ca- "

"To be fair dad, no one actually knows I'm your daughter, it'll be fine, I promise I won't do such thing when doing the movie" I rolled my eyes and my dad nodded. Breakfast was quiet. Only Leo across from me tapping his fingers on the table. Which by the way was extremely annoying. I looked up at him and glared and he bit his lip and stopped. Which made me wonder why is he here again?