Chapter 14

McKenna POV

We arrived in Mexico. This was it. Time to slave away at this film.

Dad met us at the luggage claim and helped us to pack our things into the van. Everyone was exhausted. Even Dash and Harold couldn't utter a single word due to the travelling

We arrived in Boca del Rio after 20minutes of driving and all piled into the hotel reception. Dad stood by the desk as he slowly went through the group to check everyone in. I stood behind everyone trying to avoid the random chit chat while waiting. I looked to my left to see a very exhausted Leo. Seeing his bags under his eyes starting to form. He looked at me and gave me a slight nod causing me to smile.

After about 30 minutes we finally made it to the reception desk

"Hola! Who do we have here" a slim tanned lady asked. Dad put his arm around Leo

"This is McKenna Rae Roberts" he said gesturing to me

"And Leonardo DiCaprio?" The lady said with wide eyes. Great another girl freaking out over him. I rolled my eyes and Leo chuckled

"That is correct" my dad nodded.

After the papers were signed we got our keys to our rooms. I just couldn't wait to have alone time and relax. Maybe pamper myself for a little bit. I think I need it after yesterday and today

"These are your keycards, you are both on level 8. Miss roberts your room is 814A and Mr DiCaprio yours is 814B. It will be the last 2 rooms on the right as you exit the elevator" you've got to be kidding me. Interconnecting rooms??? Why on earth would my dad do that to us. Both Leo and I looked at each other both scoffing at the same time then looking at my dad questionably only to be returned a big smile.

"Enjoy your stay with us" the lady said pushing the keycards forward.

"This is outrageous" I mumbled, taking the key and storming off to the elevator with my suitcases. I just want to be alone right now. I quickly pressed the buttons in hope the door would shut on both dad and Leo but it was no use. They squeezed in and pressed in our floor number.

"Dad are you delusional, this is absurd why do we have to practically share a room?" I whispered yell, just incase people could hear

"Calm down Kenna, everyone has a interconnecting room, I've just put you two together because you guys are comfortable with each other"

"Comfortable?! Where on earth, gives you the right to assume I'm comfortable with this??" I continued, Leo just licking his lips and biting his nails to avoid the conflict

"Sorry Kenna, you two have been getting along lately am I right?" I looked at Leo and he shrugged

"Yes I guess so but"

"Then I don't see the problem, go and rest now, I have dinner planned tonight so I'll need you both to be there"

The elevator door opened up on our floor. Dad and Leo hopped out and I followed. I noticed dad turning to the left instead of the right. At least I won't have to be anywhere near him I mentally screamed.

Leo's POV

I'm so exhausted. My mind was racing between so many different things. Work, the party, Kristen, the kiss with Ava and McKenna, don't ask why I can't stop thinking about McKenna because I don't know either.

On the plane Dash laid out everything that happened. He heard there was a rumour that I thought Ava was Kenna hence why I kissed her. I can't understand why I did it, I was thinking it was an effect caused from all the unknown tension we have been sharing lately.