Chapter 10

Leo's POV

After seeing the guys I was eager to go inside. You could just tell they were all into McKenna. It frustrated me. It was especially annoying because some of them are much older than her. I guess it was good of Baz to ask me to go along with her today because if I weren't there I don't think she'd survive the lion pit.

I was just going to wait in the hallway as she prepped for the film. I'm not sure if we were ok or if we were still putting on the fascade of hating each other. To my surprise, she asked me to stay and that's exactly what I did. She looked very anxious for the fitting so I suppose she only asked me to stay for her benefit and not for the sake of asking me to hang with her. I sat in the chair next to McKenna as Amy asked me what we were doing with Kenna's makeup. I thought about it for a little bit staring at her facial features. Seeing her completely bare. She is very beautiful. I guess her whole skincare regime did wonders. Her skin is flawless and blemish free, her lips were pink and plump and her eyes appeared more of a lighter brown without all that craziness going on, on her eyes. You could say she was perfect.

"I think we should make juliet appear natural, keep her makeup very minimal" I let out. She isn't very happy. I just didn't understand why she'd hide behind all that makeup.

After going back and forth in relation to Juliet's appearance, the girls started to work their magic. I picked up a magazine and started to flick through in hopes time would go faster.

After what seemed like 10hrs, I found myself onto the last magazine in the stack, spinning myself round in the chair. Being the other person in this situation is so boring you just sit and wait, while the other gets pampered with a makeover. Why did I think it was a good idea to come? I should've just agreed to the lunch date with Kristen there was something I wanted to talk to her about

"Mhmm" I heard someone clearing their throat. I stopped the chair from spinning and looked up. Gazing at the white silhouette that stood by the bathroom doorway. McKenna stepped forward. I'm speechless. She is perfect. She's still the same McKenna, only difference is her beauty stood out in its truest form. I felt a sudden burst of butterflies. Something I haven't felt in a while if I'm going to be honest. But why?

"How do I look?" She said with a wash of nervousness. I stepped forward taking in her beauty almost unable to utter a word. Why am I being like this?!

"You...you look beautiful" I found myself saying without thought. I was mesmerised she really did look like a fallen angel. We kept the eye contact longer. The tension in the air increasing by the minute. Not one of us able to utter a word.

"So I was thinking, if we had her hair in a half do, and twisted her hair in a circle on her head, we could make that as a hidden halo? Or do you think we'll be using the halo bought for this costume" Melissa abruptly questioned causing McKenna to snap into focus.

"I think doing that hairstyle will keep it classy" she said while I still glanced over at her tuning out the discussion

"Leonardo" I found myself coming back into reality, raising my brows at McKenna in response

"What do you think?"

"About?...." I should have been listening

"Hair halo or prop halo"

"Whatever you think" I nodded towards her. McKenna just nodded back at me "I think the hair halo will look better" she continued.

I walked over to the chair, picking up the magazine that I seemed to have dropped. I couldn't take me eyes off Kenna nor could I shake this weird butterfly feeling. It got me confused. The last day I've spent with Kristen, have felt like nothing exciting if I were to be completely honest. The feeling I'd usually get when I liked someone is now in full play but not with Kristen....with McKenna instead. Am I attracted to her?