1: The New Worker

————————————————————

"Hey Y/N!" Jeremy yelled, running up to you completely out of breath. He grabbed your shoulders tightly and forced you to look him in the eyes, "There's a new worker here! A new worker!" He shook you a little bit, trying to make what he said clear. "Wow, really? How nice." You chuckled, gently pushing him away.

"Just nice? JUST NICE? I heard he's literally a complete creep!" He said, in a very dramatic way. The both of you heard loud footsteps and looked over. "Howdy, you two!" The stranger said, greeting you and Jeremy. The both of you felt a bit uncomfortable. Howdy? Who says that? "Uhm, hey sir." You quietly whispered, hoping he didn't hear. "Yer' a quiet one, aren't cha?" He stuck his pointer finger towards you and winked, how weird. "Anyways, what's your name?" Jeremy interrupted clearing his throat, you were very happy he broke that awkward silence. "The name's David Miller, but you guys can call me dave." He smiled, full of confidence. You and Jeremy looked at eachother, trying not to laugh. You've never met anyone so weird. I mean, just his looks were weird.

He had "blonde" hair with brown roots, obviously, shiny blue eyes, weird marks on his body, and the final touch.. a weird outfit.

Jeremy had walked away when you were observing Dave's looks, and you really wished he hadn't. "Er... missy?" Dave spoke quietly, trying to get your attention. He waved his hand in front of your face, shocking you back to life. "Oh! Right, sorry. My name is (Y/N)." You fake laughed, clearly nervous. He stared at you, almost like he was investigating you for any lies. It made you 10x more nervous. This man didn't even know you, really. "(Y/N), hmmm? What a cute name for a cute person like you, huh? Fits you so well, luv." He bit his lip, still filled with self pride. And you? You were stunned, probably blushing a bit from the sudden compliment and nickname, "Thank you." You smiled, eyes glowing and everything. But your heart was racing, it had been so awkward...now you're feeling something for this man?

—————-
"Hey, Mr. Guy." You smiled, waving at him from outside of his office. He looked happy, with your company. "Hello, (Mx. L/N). Can I help you?" He placed down his notebook and gave all his attention to you. You looked down at the floor and began tapping on the wall, "Do you want me to give the new guy a tour or something?" He looked at you for a second, back down at his notebook, then you again. "Why not? Maybe you'll get to know him better while you're at it, yeah?" Mr. Guy threw his eyes back into his notebook and bam. Just like that, you had the task of giving the new guy a tour. Which you didn't mind, you wanted to hang out more with Dave anyways.

"And here is Jeremy's literal favorite. Isn't she-" You covered your ears and Dave did too. The animatronic began screeching, and left you and Dave in a panic. "God—...! Turn it off! Stupid fucking face recognition!" You yelled, trying to get Dave to hear you. He looked over at you and nodded, took the animatronic, and ran away. And just like that, it went quiet again. "Shit, is everybody okay?!" Mr. Guy and Jeremy ran to you, seeing that Toy Foxy was missing and it was just you. "Uhm, Dave is working on it." You chuckled nervously, looking at Mr. Guy. "I think the new update needs some fixing. Let's hope Dave has that under control."

"Dave.. what the actual hell did you do to her? Oh, when Jeremy sees this!" You yelled, staring at the animatronic. Now, she was just a head connected to metal. It looked like her head would fall off and roll away any second now. "You're makin' it sound like I did somethin' bad, luv." He crossed his arms over eachother, and lord that nickname was really getting to you. But that wasn't the problem right now. "Are you fucking joking?! You ruined the animatronic!" You were starting to get even more angry, so you pushed him lightly. And surprisingly, he lost his balance from that. He literally almost fell over, how funny. "Hah! I didn't ruin her, doll. Just made her more interesting." He patted your back and walked away, leaving the whole conversation. He really acted like he made a masterpiece. What would Jeremy say?

——————————————————
755 words, are we liking it so far? I'm bound to continue it, even if this gets no attention. 100% sorry if the fucked up lore made it less interesting.

 100% sorry if the fucked up lore made it less interesting