8: Snowy Day

Finally, a part where it's couple crap...

—————————————————-
"Gosh, you know I got places to be.." You groaned as dave held onto you, like he couldn't move. You pushed him away gently, but he fell right back onto you. "Fock.. why ye' tryna' let me go?" He growled, kissing your neck gently. You sighed and kissed his head softly, and began rubbing his back. "I just love bein' here with ya...no stupid fockin' children disturbin' us. Just me and you." He whispered quietly in your ear, sounding a bit British? He rested his head on your chest and started humming. You ran your fingers through his hair softly, causing him to relax. He looked up at you, admiring your amazing features.

You finished getting ready and Dave ran right up to you. "Aight'... I'm ready!" He smiled, then interlocked his hand with yours. You opened the front door and began to walk to the car.

"Oh my gosh! Look at these pretty trees!" You jumped excitedly, looking at the pretty trees decorated with snow. Dave jogged to you and observed the trees. He snarled, "Wot is so special bout sum trees?" You looked down at him and threw him in the snow. You started laughing and smoke was flying out of his ears. He flew up and began pushing you, trying to make you fall in the snow. You grabbed his hand and fell down, bringing him with you. He rolled around on his back and started laughing. "We never had snow in Texas..that was one of its flaws." He sighed. You scooted closer to him and he held you tight. You wiped some snow off of his face, and his nose was extremely red. "You look like you could go for some hot soup." You suggested, and he turned over. He nodded his head and you helped pull him up. You pointed to a nearby restaurant and he seemed fairly interested.

"Fock! Hot, hot, hot!" He yelped, jumping out of his chair. The soup was still steaming. "I told you to blow on it, come here." You picked up some of his soup with your spoon and blew on it. You lifted it to his mouth and he slurped it up. He sat back down and blowed air onto the soup harshly. "Listening to me isn't bad, hm?" You asked him sarcastically. He shot his head up and nodded slowly. And just like that, he was inhaling the soup.

Desert looked amazing. A chocolate blob with chocolate syrup running down it. White powder sprinkled on it. Lava cake was a blessing. Dave picked up his spoon and broke a little peice off. He slowly took a bite and lit up. He kept dipping his fork in the cake and back in his mouth. "Relax babe, I don't want you to choke." You smiled, scooping up some of the cake. The choclate syrup spilt off of your spoon and back onto the plate. You took a nice bite and enjoyed the flavor. You let Dave finish the rest, and he gave you some bites every now and then. "Thank ye' for that nice meal." He grinned, looking at the plate stained with chocolate. He got up and held your hand as the two of you walked out.

——————-———————————
548 words..now I know that's short BUT I'm making a part 2 for this chapter so it'll be longer.